Black Water Murder (The Hunters Book 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars · 32 customer reviews
eBooks · Glenn Trust
The Hunters are back, and this time it is personal. The black water swamps hold a terrible secret. A criminal enterprise is spreading its tentacles, leaving blood, bodies, and pain in its path. An alliance with a Caribbean cartel gives the southern mobsters the international reach they require for expansion and export of their forbidden merchandise. Nothing will stand in their path, except The Hunters.
Teamed together as part of the governor's Office of Special Investigations, George Mackey, Sharon Price, and Andy Barnes go undercover to break up the crime syndicate. Supported by pilot Johnny Rincefield and rookie sheriff, Jake Beery, the hunt takes them to the black water of the Okefenokee Swamp and a deadly confrontation with an unlikely suspect.
- Sanctioned Murder (The Hunters Book 2)
- Redemption (The Hunters Book 5)
- Killing Ground (The Hunters Book 6)
- Blood Reckoning (The Hunters Book 4)
- Eyes of the Predator (The Hunters Book 1)
- Snatched Super Boxset: Detective Grant Abduction Mysteries
- Fireball - A compelling crime thriller (McRyan Mystery Series Book)
- The Company of Demons
- The Girl in the Sand: A Gripping Serial Killer Thriller (Violet Darger FBI Thriller Book 3)