Ice Age Glacial Water Packs of 12 (33.8 Ounce)
Grocery · Ice Age Glacial Water
Today, despite that the last Ice Age ended nearly 10,000 years ago-many mountains still rise to heavily glaciated peaks across Canada, including the largest temperate-latitude ice fields in the world. 200 miles NW of Vancouver in the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, on land protected by government and secluded in nature, shielded from civilization and industry; the ancient ice fields of the Toba Inlet form the source of our ultra-pure Ice Age Glacial Water. Equipped with our NSF and Kosher certified modern facility, Ice Age Glacial Water Company has proudly brought this extremely pure, soft, luxurious, and incredibly smooth tasting water to the world.
- PURITY: Ultra-Premium water of unmatched purity at only 4 PPM TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).
- Naturally nitrate-free, sodium-free, and chlorine-free
- MINERALS: Low mineral content yet still contains rare minerals in ancient glaciers
- NATURAL: Collected as natural glacial run-off and packaged in a state-of-the-art, automated, zero-to-landfill bottling facility.
- Nothing is more vital than water