Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your U.S. Citizenship Test With Companion CD-ROM
3.7 out of 5 stars · 14 customer reviews
Book · Anita Biase (Paperback - Jan 1, 2009)
- Used Book in Good Condition
Citizenship in the United States is the legal status given to a legal member of the country. It involves rights, duties, and privileges and is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow on a person and the most important immigration benefit that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can grant. The road map outlined in this new book will help foreign nationals apply for citizenship and will lead those seeking citizenship to the fastest and easiest way to do so.
With the guidance of this new and up-to-date book you will learn about the application instructions, procedures, required forms, eligibility information, application requirements, waivers, exceptions, special cases, the naturalization process, application forms, immigration forms, certificates of naturalization, and dual citizenship.
In addition, you will become knowledgeable about the principles of the U.S. Constitution, favorable disposition toward the United States, the benefits of being a citizen, and the responsibilities of being a citizen. You will be provided with information on the interview, sample test questions and answers, a list of all USCIS offices nationwide, a list of U.S. embassies and consulates, and everything else you will need to know to become a United States citizen in no time at all, including how to pass the citizenship test. The companion CD-ROM is included with the print version of this book; however is not available for download with the electronic version. It may be obtained separately by contacting Atlantic Publishing Group at email@example.com
Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president’s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.
- US Citizenship test civics flash cards for the naturalization exam with all official 100 USCIS questions and answers. Illustrated Pocket Box set flashcards to help study for the American Civics
- Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English: 2018 (Study Guides for the US Citizenship Test)
- Workbook for the US Citizenship test with all Civics and English lessons: Naturalization study guide with USCIS Civics questions and answers plus vocabulary and sentences for writing and reading.
- U.S. Citizenship Study Guide - English: 100 Questions You Need To Know
- Civics test audio study guide for the U.S. Citizenship naturalization and the American civics exam with all 100 official questions and answers from USCIS.
- Pass the New Citizenship Test Third Edition
- McGraw-Hill's U.S. Citizenship Test with DVD
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen: A Guide to the Law, Exam & Interview
- Pass the New Citizenship Test 2012 Edition: 100 Civics Questions and Answers, Reading and Writing Exercises
- US Citizenship Test Civics Flash Cards for the Immigration and Naturalization Exam 2018, with latest official 100 USCIS questions and answers - USCIS N-400 Flashcards