WZ Sagittae (WZ Sge) is a cataclysmic dwarf nova star system in the constellation Sagitta. It consists of a white dwarf primary being orbited by a low mass companion.
- XMM-Newton and Swift Observations of WZ Sagittae: Spectral and Timing Analysis
A. A. Nucita (Paperback)
Bing: Wz Sagittae
- Sagitta - Wikipedia
- Sagitta is a dim but distinctive constellation in the northern sky. Its name is Latin for "arrow", and it should not be confused with the signifigantly larger ...
- List of astronomy acronyms - Wikipedia
- This is a compilation of initialisms and acronyms commonly used in astronomy. Most are drawn from professional astronomy, and are used quite frequently in scientific ...
- Skeptic Papers 2017 (1) - NoTricksZone: "Not here to ...
- Yan et al., 2017 Morpho- and hydrodynamic variations seem to coincide with northern hemispheric solar forcing. The Medieval Warm Period (MWP) until about 1270 CE ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed