WZ Sagittae (WZ Sge) is a cataclysmic dwarf nova star system in the constellation Sagitta. It consists of a white dwarf primary being orbited by a low mass companion.
- XMM-Newton and Swift Observations of WZ Sagittae: Spectral and Timing Analysis
A. A. Nucita (Paperback)
Bing: Wz Sagittae
- Sagitta - Wikipedia
- Sagitta is a dim but distinctive constellation in the northern sky. Its name is Latin for "arrow", and it should not be confused with the significantly larger ...
- Thermal Engineer Claims Supernova Theory Explains Global ...
- In recent years, mass die-offs of large animals – like the sudden deaths of 211,000 endangered antelopes within a matter of weeks – have been described as ...
- NASA/ADS Search (Beta Interface)
- A powerful, streamlined new way to search the Astrophysics Data System
- Auriga (constellation) - Wikipedia
- History and mythology. The first record of Auriga's stars was in Mesopotamia as a constellation called GAM, representing a scimitar or crook. However, this may have ...
- Skeptic Papers 2017 (1) - P Gosselin
- Yan et al., 2017 Morpho- and hydrodynamic variations seem to coincide with northern hemispheric solar forcing. The Medieval Warm Period (MWP) until about 1270 CE ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed