Worst Summer Box Office Decade
If industry insiders are correct, summer box office returns could be down as much as 10%, making this the least profitable summer for Hollywood in a decade. Subscribe Now! ▻▻ http://sj.plus/SJ...
Bing: Worst Summer Box Office Decade
- Summer Box Office 2017 the Worst in Over a Decade – Variety
- It’s official: The summer box office is the worst the movie industry has seen in more than a decade. That’s without adjusting for inflation, or taking into ...
- Hollywood Suffers Worst Summer Box Office In A Decade
- The Hollywood box office is off by a lot this year. Bad sequels, big bombs and fewer films contributed to the weak bottom line.
- Summer box office crashes to worst total in 11 years | EW.com
- Despite the successes of films like Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, and The Big Sick, audiences stayed clear of movie theaters this summer, the worst for Hollywood ...
- Labor Day Weekend on Target for Worst Box Office in Over a ...
- With only two new releases, both of which opening in far less than 1,000 theaters, The Hitman's Bodyguard may three-peat at the box office.
- Despite Horrible Summer Box Office, Moviegoing Isn’t Dead ...
- Summer box office wrap-up piece. It was about awful, tired franchises, not broken moviegoing habits.
- Why The Worst Summer Box Office In Years Was ... - Forbes
- The bad news is that the summer box office, specifically the domestic summer box office, ended up with around $3.606 billion from May to August, which was ...
- Summer Movies: Box Office Revenue Is the Worst ... - Fortune
- Domestic box office revenue is trailing last year by 11 percent and none of the major releases still coming are expected to change that
- Winners And Losers At The 2017 Summer Box Office
- While there have been a number of good — and some very good — movies to open this summer, the box office hasn’t reflected the quality. This summer is down ...
- worst summer box-office in a decade - Los Angeles Times
- Hollywood hopes this summer won’t be a sequel to last year, which saw multiple big-budget sequels flop.
- The Economics Behind This Summer's Box Office Flops 05:42
- The 2017 summer box office numbers are in, and the season was the worst in a decade.
Uzax.com RSS Feed