Woman Burned By Starbucks Coffee
When Katherine Mize bought a cup of coffee from Starbucks one morning, she says she didn't know it would change her life.
Bing: Woman Burned By Starbucks Coffee
- Woman Burned by Starbucks Coffee Gets $100,000 Verdict
- A Florida woman burned by a Starbucks coffee received $100,000 for the injuries she sustained from the 20-ounce cup of coffee.
- Main Line Woman Sues Starbucks Over Hot Tea
- Earlier this year, a Florida jury told Starbucks to pay a woman $100,000 after the lid popped off of her venti coffee cup, leading to burns. According to the ...
- Scalding Starbucks tea disfigured a woman and killed her ...
- A Colorado woman has filed a lawsuit against Starbucks, claiming an employee improperly served a cup of hot tea at a drive-through window — causing the liquid to ...
- The Coffee Cost Her $2.50. It Cost Starbucks $100K
- The Venti Pike Place coffee cost her about $2.50. It ended up costing Starbucks about 40,000 times that. In the latest hot-coffee lawsuit , a Florida woman ...
- Woman suing Starbucks claims hot tea killed her dog ...
- Deanna Salas-Solano said that she and her dog were severely burned after hot tea from a Starbucks drive-thru spilled through an unsecured lid.
- Not Just a Hot Cup Anymore - The New York Times
- More than 20 years ago, 79-year-old Stella Liebeck ordered coffee at a McDonald’s drive-through in Albuquerque, N.M. She spilled the coffee, was burned ...
- Starbucks customer is awarded $100K for burns from hot ...
- Jurors in Jacksonville, Florida, last week awarded $100,000 to a woman who said she was severely burned when the lid popped off a cup of Starbucks coffee ...
- The (Many) Reasons People Have Sued Starbucks
- The coffee giant has been sued for everything from crushed genitalia to poisoned lattes.
- Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants - Wikipedia
- Background Burn incident. On February 27, 1992, Stella Liebeck, a 79-year-old woman from Albuquerque, New Mexico, ordered a 49-cent cup of coffee from the drive ...
- Remember the Hot Coffee Lawsuit? What Really Happened ...
- An elderly woman is burned when she spills a cup of hot coffee on her lap. She sues her way to a $2.7 million jury-awarded jackpot. The next burn comes from the media ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed