Tsugaru Yasuchika (津軽 寧親, March 8, 1765 – July 30, 1833) was the 9th daimyō of Hirosaki Domain in northern Mutsu Province, Honshū, Japan (modern-day Aomori Prefecture).
- Sagara Sōzō to sono dōshi ; Sōma Daisaku to Tsugaru Tanomo (Nihon rekishi bungakkan) (Japanese Edition)
Shin Hasegawa (Hardcover)
Bing: Tsugaru Yasuchika
- Japanese Sword Ginza Choshuya ***Tosogu***
- Yasuchika stand at second place of "Nara san saku", he was born in Yamagata prefecture in Kanbun 10th. First he studied under Shouami ...
- ART AQUARIUM | Nijo-Jo Castle, Kyoto
- 7.6 million total visitors so far! (* As of September 10th) For the first time in two years, ART AQUARIUM returns to bring vibrant light to the Kyoto night and thrill ...
- Tokugawa Ieyasu - Wikipedia
- Tokugawa Ieyasu (徳川 家康, January 31, 1543 – June 1, 1616) was the founder and first shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan, which effectively ruled Japan ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed