Tsugaru Railway Company
The Tsugaru Railway Company (津軽鉄道株式会社, Tsugaru Tetsudō Kabushiki Kaisha), or Tsutetsu (津鉄), is a railway company that provides transportation services in western Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
A ride with a 21 Series DMU from the Tsugaru Railway Company, also known as "Tsutetsu", from Kanagi to Tsugarugo-Goshogawara Station. (recorded August ...
Bing: Tsugaru Railway Company
- Hokkaido Railway Company - Wikipedia
- The Hokkaido Railway Company (北海道旅客鉄道株式会社, Hokkaidō Ryokaku Tetsudō Kabushiki-gaisha) is one of the constituent companies of the Japan ...
- East Japan Railway Company - Wikipedia
- East Japan Railway Company (東日本旅客鉄道株式会社, Higashi-Nihon Ryokaku Tetsudo Kabushiki-gaisha) is a major passenger railway company in Japan and one ...
- The world's longest railway tunnels - Railway Technology
- Seven of the world's longest railway tunnels are located in Asia, including four in Japan and two in China. Europe is home to three of the 10 longest, including the ...
- Energy-saving Technology for Railway Traction Systems ...
- Energy-saving Technology for Railway Traction Systems Using Onboard Storage Batteries 313 Company, Hitachi started developing a series hybrid
- kuraray | Executives | About Us
- The Kuraray Group's Management Philosophy, Executives, Subsidiaries and Affiliates, and Organization.
- Guides & Info | JR-EAST
- Major railway and Subway Route Map: Metropolitan Area(Quick Reference)
- History | Corporate Profile | HAZAMA ANDO CORPORATION
- 1889 Takema Hazama receives a contract from the Kyushu Railway Company to build the new Moji locomotive engine and passenger carriage depot, and founds Hazama-Gumi in ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed