Tsugaru Quasi-national Park
Tsugaru Quasi-National Park (津軽国定公園, Tsugaru Kokutei Kōen) is a quasi-national park in Aomori Prefecture in the far northern Tohoku region of Honshū in Japan.
Aomori Prefecture is situated on the northernmost tip of Honshu facing Hokkaido, with Tsugaru Strait in between. The Ou Mountains that run from north to south ...
Bing: Tsugaru Quasi-national Park
- List of national parks of Japan - Wikipedia
- National Parks (国立公園, Kokuritsu Kōen) and Quasi-National Parks (国定公園, Kokutei Kōen) in Japan are places of scenic beauty designated for protection ...
- Akan Mashu National Park - Wikipedia
- Akan Mashu National Park (阿寒摩周国立公園, Akan Mashu Kokuritsu Kōen) is a national park located on the island of Hokkaidō, Japan. Along with Daisetsuzan ...
- Hakodate Guide | JapanVisitor Japan Travel Guide
- Hakodate guide: read a travel guide to Hakodate in Hokkaido, famous for its western-style buildings and incredible night view.
Uzax.com RSS Feed