Tsugaru Nobuyuki (津軽 信順, April 18, 1800 – December 5, 1862) was the 10th daimyō of Hirosaki Domain in northern Mutsu Province, Honshū, Japan (modern-day Aomori Prefecture).
Nobuyuki Tsujii plays "津軽海峡・冬景色 Tsugaru Strait - Winter Scene", an enka (Japanese torch song) -- that's him on the piano, and yes, that's him singing :-) :-)
Bing: Tsugaru Nobuyuki
- Tenchi in Tokyo - Wikipedia
- Tenchi in Tokyo (新・天地無用!, Shin Tenchi Muyō!, literally The New No Need for Tenchi!) is a Japanese anime produced by AIC, aired on TV Tokyo from April 1 ...
- Daisuke Ono - Wikipedia
- Daisuke Ono (小野 大輔, Ono Daisuke, born May 4, 1978) is a Japanese voice actor and singer who won the 4th and 9th Seiyu Awards for best lead actor for his role ...
- うみ（La mer）
- 学会誌「うみ（La mer）」 Shunta Murai, Atsunobu Murase, Hiroshi Kohno, Kana Takeyama, Kota Nakase, Takahiro Iwakami Fish assemblage and diversity in the ...
- Hirohito — Wikipédia
- Sur les autres projets Wikimedia:
- PMJS members - 明治学院大学 - Meiji Gakuin University
- The pmjs members' database was originally divided into ten pages and displayed in frame format. The present format will enable you to search the whole database at once.
- voc – Website Cardpostage
- LEFFERTS BASQUETERRORISM MIDDENSTANDSBANK HERSLY BEWEGUNG SZERIC POLOMAR WEIGUANXIASHU BRUMBURG FIFIES MYRICA MWABE YOSHIO JINFLUENCE COUDRAY MARANVILLE KUTZENHAUSEN ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed