Tsugaru Nobuyasu (津軽 信寧, April 5, 1739 – February 22, 1784) was the 7th daimyō of Hirosaki Domain in northern Mutsu Province, Honshū, Japan (modern-day Aomori Prefecture).
Famouse Japanese Folk Singer performing on stage at Hyper Japan 2012 at Earl's Court, London.
Bing: Tsugaru Nobuyasu
- Principle Japanese Domains to 1871 - World Statesmen
- Note: During the end of the Heian Period (794-1185) and in the Kamakura Period (1185-1333) a daimyo, lord or literally "great ...
- Music of Japan - Wikipedia
- The music of Japan includes a wide array of performers in distinct styles both traditional and modern. The word for music in Japanese is 音楽 (ongaku), combining ...
- 2011 | Driwancybermuseum's Blog | Page 52
- welcome collectors from all over the world selamat datang kolektor indonesia dan asian ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed