Tsugaru Nobuyasu (津軽 信寧, April 5, 1739 – February 22, 1784) was the 7th daimyō of Hirosaki Domain in northern Mutsu Province, Honshū, Japan (modern-day Aomori Prefecture).
Famouse Japanese Folk Singer performing on stage at Hyper Japan 2012 at Earl's Court, London.
Bing: Tsugaru Nobuyasu
- Tokugawa Ieyasu - Wikipedia
- Tokugawa Ieyasu (徳川 家康, January 31, 1543 – June 1, 1616) was the founder and first shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan, which effectively ruled Japan ...
- An Online Japanese Miscellany: Japanese Names - Sengoku Daimyo
- The first thing that needs to be remembered about Japanese names is that the surname comes first. The first Ashikaga shôgun, Takauji, was thus Ashikaga Takauji, not ...
- Music of Japan - Wikipedia
- The music of Japan includes a wide array of performers in distinct styles both traditional and modern. The word for music in Japanese is 音楽 (ongaku), combining ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed