Tsugaru Nobuyasu (津軽 信寧, April 5, 1739 – February 22, 1784) was the 7th daimyō of Hirosaki Domain in northern Mutsu Province, Honshū, Japan (modern-day Aomori Prefecture).
A nice old man serenades me and Karen in Hirosaki.
Bing: Tsugaru Nobuyasu
- Tokugawa Ieyasu - Wikipedia
- Tokugawa Ieyasu (徳川 家康, January 31, 1543 – June 1, 1616) was the founder and first shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan, which effectively ruled Japan ...
- Liste de Noms Japonais - gctm.free.fr
- Une fois fois encore je pense que là, je ne pourrai plus être aussi exhaustif que maintenant, plus de 2714 noms et prénoms ! Merci à Daï Tsuki pour les ...
- Music of Japan - Wikipedia
- The music of Japan includes a wide array of performers in distinct styles both traditional and modern. The word for music in Japanese is 音楽 (ongaku), combining ...
- tsuba gallery - ShibuiSwords.com
- Robert and I have collaborated on the Tsuba and Tosogu portion of this web-site to offer the student a concise reference to most schools and tsuba-ko's and for the ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed