The Tsugaru (つがる) is a limited express train service in Japan operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East), which runs from Aomori to Hirosaki and Akita via the Tōhoku Main Line and Ōu Main Line.
The Stove Train of Tugaru railway is a special seasonal feature in Aomori. There are coal heaters inside the train and they make an old-fashioned Japanese atmosphere. Stove Train Operation:...
Bing: Tsugaru (train)
- Hayate (train) - Wikipedia
- Hayate (はやて) is a high-speed Shinkansen service operated in Japan, on the Tohoku Shinkansen by East Japan Railway Company (JR East) since 2002 and on the ...
- Rail Journeys | Guided tours and DIY travel by train
- Rail Journeys: Guided rail tours and independent DIY travel; how to get there by train
- Train ferry - Wikipedia
- A train ferry is a ship designed to carry railway vehicles. Typically, one level of the ship is fitted with railway tracks, and the vessel has a door at the front and ...
- ローカル線の旅 津軽鉄道 - aba-net.com
- 津軽鉄道線は、津軽五所川原駅から津軽中里駅間20．7kmを結ぶローカル路線です。 車窓から見る奥津軽の風景は趣 ...
- 津軽鉄道 株式会社
- 新幹線散策： 奥津軽いまべつ駅 / Oku-Tsugaru-Imabetsu sta.
- Journey to Gotemba | The Rail Life - Rail Tourist
- We arrived in the mountain city of Gotemba where the train terminated. Outside the station, there was a preserved steam locomotive on static display, but ...
- 石川さゆり – 津軽海峡冬景色 | Ishikawa Sayuri – winterscape of the ...
- Lyrics: 上野発の夜行列車 おりた時から alighted from the night train from Ueno 青森駅は 雪の中 Aomori rail station stood in the snow 北へ帰る ...
- Hokkaido Shinkansen – Traveling from Tokyo to Sapporo ...
- One of Japan’s most famous symbols is the Shinkansen bullet train, a masterful piece of engineering and technology designed to link the capital to Japan’s major ...
- Tōhoku | region, Japan | Britannica.com
- Tōhoku: Tōhoku, chihō (region), constituting the northern portion of Honshu, Japan. It is bordered to the west by the Sea of Japan (East Sea) and to the east by ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed