Trump Dc Hotel $2 Million
President Donald Trump's Washington hotel turned a $2 million profit in the first four months of 2017.
Bing: Trump Dc Hotel $2 Million
- Trump D.C. hotel turns $2 million profit in four months ...
- Donald Trump’s company turned a $1.97 million profit at its opulent Trump International Hotel so far in 2017, dramatically beating its expectations and giving the ...
- Trump D.C. Hotel Made Massive Profits Amid Ethics Concerns
- The extravagant Washington, D.C., hotel bearing the name of President Donald Trump took home nearly $2 million in profits this year, according to financial ...
- Third lien on Trump hotel brings alleged ... - Washington Post
- Rush to get hotel open on time meant 12-hour days for weeks, contractor says, but it resulted in $2.1 million in allegedly unpaid work.
- Trump’s DC Hotel is making a lot more ... - Business Insider
- Trump’s DC Hotel is ‘getting three times the average’ hotel rate — and making a lot more money than expected
- Contractors File Liens Against Trump D.C. Hotel, Claiming ...
- Three contractors have filed liens against President-elect Donald Trump’s showcase Washington, D.C., hotel, claiming they are owed $5 million in labor ...
- Trump Inc. Had a Rough Year, but His D.C. Hotel Is Killing It
- Trump Inc. Had a Rough Year, but His D.C. Hotel Is Killing It Other Trump properties are pulling down the president’s name. But near the White House, it’s as good ...
- Gorsuch to headline event at Trump Hotel - POLITICO
- The Washington Post recently reported that the hotel turned a $2 million profit in the first four months of 2017, exceeding expectations. Trump himself has dined ...
- President Trump eats at DC hotel with Melania and Barron ...
- President Donald Trump enjoyed a night out with the family over the weekend, as he and the First Lady dined at his DC hotel property on Saturday.
- Trump organization hires Chinese company for Dubai project ...
- A construction company owned by the Chinese government was hired to work on the latest Trump golf club development in Dubai despite a pledge from Donald Trump that ...
- Pres. Trump, Ivanka Trump unveil $200 million coding ...
- Pres. Trump, Ivanka Trump unveil $200 million coding education grant. The grant aims to broaden access in K-12 schools to computer science and coding classes.
Uzax.com RSS Feed