Sun Zhengcai (Chinese: 孙政才; born September 25, 1963) is a former Chinese politician and senior regional official.
In my last video, I had mentioned that Sun Zhengcai as a potential successor to the Politburo Standing Committee, the most powerful body in China today.
- Sun Zhengcai was dismissed (China's political upheaval in full play) (Volume 59) (Chinese Edition)
New Epoch Weekly (Paperback - Aug 12, 2017)
Bing: Sun Zhengcai
- Sun Zhengcai | Chinese Leaders
- Profile of Sun Zhengcai of the People's Republic of China at chinese-leaders.org
- Sun Zhengcai - Wikipedia
- Sun Zhengcai (Chinese: 孙政才; born September 25, 1963) is a former Chinese politician and senior regional official. From 2012 to 2017, Sun served as the Communist ...
- Sun Zhengcai | South China Morning Post
- Born in 1963, agricultural expert Sun Zhengcai was one of China's youngest government ministers when he was appointed Minister of Agriculture in 2006. He moved to ...
- A Closer Look at the Downfall of Sun Zhengcai | The Diplomat
- The Chinese Communist Party rushes to expel former Chongqing party leader Sun Zhengcai ahead of National Day.
- Sun Zhengcai, A Rising Star | The Diplomat
- Last week Sun Zhengcai, 49, was named as the secretary general of Chongqing Province, the same position that Bo Xilai held before being purged from the CCP. Sun is ...
- From Political Star to ‘a Sacrificial Object’ in China - The ...
- The fall of Sun Zhengcai, a party secretary, is seen as a warning that President Xi Jinping will play succession politics by his own ruthless rules.
- Sun Zhengcai, - cnn.com
- Chinese President Xi Jinping has moved to further consolidate his power over the world's newest superpower, striking down a rising political star.
- China Vitae : Biography of Sun Zhengcai
- Biography Highlight Sun Zhengcai, male, Han Nationality, is a native of Rongcheng County, Shandong Province. He was born in 1963, entered the workforce in 1987 and ...
- Man tipped as China's future president ousted as Xi Jinping ...
- Sun Zhengcai rose from farming studies in Hertfordshire to Communist party elite. Many fear his downfall signals turbulent times in Beijing
- Xi curbs disloyalty as Communist party expels former rising ...
- Politburo member Sun Zhengcai, once a contender for top leadership, expelled for ‘serious discipline violations’
Uzax.com RSS Feed