Sun Zhengcai (Chinese: 孙政才; born September 25, 1963) is a former Chinese politician and senior regional official.
In my last video, I had mentioned that Sun Zhengcai as a potential successor to the Politburo Standing Committee, the most powerful body in China today. Naturally I spoke too soon. An analysis...
- Sun Zhengcai was dismissed (China's political upheaval in full play) (Volume 59) (Chinese Edition)
New Epoch Weekly (Paperback - Aug 12, 2017)
Bing: Sun Zhengcai
- Sun Zhengcai | Chinese Leaders
- Profile of Sun Zhengcai of the People's Republic of China at chinese-leaders.org
- What Sun Zhengcai’s sudden fall reveals about Xi’s rule ...
- Asian news hub covering geo-political news and current affairs across Asia
- Sun Zhengcai | South China Morning Post
- Born in 1963, agricultural expert Sun Zhengcai was one of China's youngest government ministers when he was appointed Minister of Agriculture in 2006. He moved to ...
- China’s anti-graft agency labels ex-Chongqing boss Sun ...
- The disgraced former boss of the southwestern Chinese megacity of Chongqing, Sun Zhengcai, who was once touted as a possible future state leader, has been labelled a ...
- Former Political Star in China Is Under Party ...
- Officials said Sun Zhengcai, fired this month as party secretary of the city of Chongqing, was suspected of “grave violations of discipline.”
- China Expels Party Official Once Seen as Potential ... - WSJ
- China’s Communist Party expelled senior official Sun Zhengcai over alleged corruption and abuses of power just weeks before the pivotal leadership conclave where ...
- China’s Sun Zhengcai, possible successor to leader Xi ...
- China’s Communist Party officials on Saturday announced that Sun Zhengcai, the city’s top official, was being replaced and was being investigated, a person ...
- A potential successor to Xi Jinping is purged - Sun’s out
- Earlier expulsions from the Politburo (this would be the fourth in over two decades) resulted from eruptions of high-level infighting. Mr Sun’s downfall appears to ...
- Hu Chunhua | Chinese Leaders
- Profile of Hu Chunhua of the People's Republic of China at chinese-leaders.org
- Coup in China? Bad If There Was, Worse If There Wasn’t
- Coup in China? Bad If There Was, Worse If There Wasn’t Xi Jinping is taking the Chinese political system to the edge.
Uzax.com RSS Feed