Sheryl Kara Sandberg (; born August 28, 1969) is an American technology executive, activist, and author.
http://www.ted.com Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg looks at why a smaller percentage of women than men reach the top of their professions -- and offers 3 ...
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant (Hardcover - Apr 24, 2017)
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Sheryl Sandberg (Hardcover - Mar 12, 2013)
- Lean In for Graduates: With New Chapters by Experts, Including Find Your First Job, Negotiate Your Salary, and Own Who You Are
Sheryl Sandberg (Hardcover - Apr 8, 2014)
- Summary - Option B:: By Sheryl Sandberg - Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy [Booklet]
The Summary Guy (Paperback - Jun 29, 2017)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
Adam Grant (Paperback - Feb 7, 2017)
- Leadership Skills: Essentials of Leadership and the Skills Required to Lead Effectively
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback - Jul 12, 2014)
- By Sheryl Sandberg Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead [Paperback]
(Unknown Binding - Dec 17, 2012)
- The Eldest Daughter Effect: How Firstborn Women--like Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg, JK Rowling and Beyoncé--Harness their Strengths
Lisette Schuitemaker, Wies Enthoven (Paperback - Oct 4, 2016)
- Sheryl Sandberg: From Bossy to Boss (Webmasters Book 3)
- By Sheryl Sandberg - Lean In: For Graduates (2014-04-25) [Paperback]
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback)
- Resilient Grieving: Finding Strength and Embracing Life After a Loss That Changes Everything
Lucy Hone PhD (Paperback - Mar 21, 2017)
- Summary of Sheryl Sandberg & Adam Grant's Option B: Key Takeaways & Analysis
Sumoreads (Paperback - Jul 31, 2017)
- Lean In Audiobook: LEANIN Audio : LEAN IN Audio CD: by Sheryl Sandberg: Sheryl Sandberg Lean in:[lean in Audiobook, Unabridged]
Sheryl Sandberg (Audio CD)
- [[OPTION B Audiobook Audio CD Unabridged by Sheryl Sandberg]OPTION B Audio CD]
Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant (Audio CD)
- Opción B: Afrontar la adversidad, desarrollar la resiliencia y alcanzar la felicidad (Spanish Edition)
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
Adam Grant (Paperback - Mar 25, 2014)
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
Kim Scott (Hardcover - Mar 14, 2017)
- Getting to 50/50: How Working Parents Can Have It All
Sharon Meers, Joanna Strober (Paperback - Sep 17, 2013)
- Option B
- Vayamos adelante: Las mujeres, el trabajo y la voluntad de liderar (Spanish Edition)
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback - Aug 13, 2013)
Bing: Sheryl Sandberg
- Sheryl Sandberg - Wikipedia
- Sheryl Kara Sandberg (/ ˈ s æ n d b ɜːr ɡ /; born August 28, 1969) is an American technology executive, activist, and author. She is the chief operating officer ...
- Sheryl Sandberg - Forbes
- Facebook's chief operating officer since 2008, Sandberg has helped dramatically boost revenues at the social network. She founded Lean In, a nonprofit named after her ...
- Lean In | Join a Circle & Get Involved
- Lean In Circles are small groups who meet regularly to learn and grow together, and they’re changing lives. A Circle can be a monthly roundtable at your home, a ...
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders - TED
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg looks at why a smaller percentage of women than men reach the top of their professions -- and offers 3 powerful pieces of advice to women ...
- Sheryl Sandberg - Business Leader - Biography.com
- Sheryl Sandberg is the chief operating officer of Facebook and best-selling author of Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead.
- Sheryl Sandberg Blitzes Washington in P.R. Push for Facebook ...
- Ms. Sandberg visited Washington, acting as the tech giant’s chief ambassador while trying to contain a spiraling public relations crisis.
- Sheryl Sandberg | Speaker | TED
- As the COO at the helm of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg juggles the tasks of monetizing the world’s largest social networking site while keeping its users happy and ...
- Sheryl Sandberg - cnn.com
- Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg will not say whether her company has identified similarities in how Russian agents and Donald Trump's presidential ...
- Sheryl Sandberg - The New York Times
- News about Sheryl K. Sandberg. Commentary and archival information about Sheryl K. Sandberg from The New York Times.
- Sheryl Sandberg: We need to see how far we are from equality
- Tech Industry Sheryl Sandberg: We need to see how far we are from equality. A new report from McKinsey and LeanIn.org shows that women in the workplace ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed