Sheryl Kara Sandberg (; born August 28, 1969) is an American technology executive, activist, and author.
The resilient social media mogul and best-selling author opened up about everything she's learned after the unexpected loss of her husband.
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy
Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant (Hardcover - Apr 24, 2017)
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Sheryl Sandberg (Hardcover - Mar 12, 2013)
- Lean In for Graduates: With New Chapters by Experts, Including Find Your First Job, Negotiate Your Salary, and Own Who You Are
Sheryl Sandberg (Hardcover - Apr 8, 2014)
- Vayamos adelante: Las mujeres, el trabajo y la voluntad de liderar (Spanish Edition)
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback - Aug 13, 2013)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
Adam Grant (Paperback - Feb 7, 2017)
- Leadership Skills: Essentials of Leadership and the Skills Required to Lead Effectively
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback - Jul 12, 2014)
- The Eldest Daughter Effect: How First Born Women – like Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg, JK Rowling and Beyoncé – Harness their Strengths
Lisette Schuitemaker, Wies Enthoven (Paperback - Oct 11, 2016)
- Summary - Option B:: By Sheryl Sandberg - Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy [Booklet]
The Summary Guy (Paperback - Jun 29, 2017)
- By Sheryl Sandberg Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead [Paperback]
(Unknown Binding - Dec 17, 2012)
- Summary - Option B: Book by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant - Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy (Option B: A Full Book Summary - Book, Paperback, Hardcover, Summary)
Instant-Summary (Paperback - Nov 6, 2017)
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Angela Duckworth (Hardcover - May 3, 2016)
- By Sheryl Sandberg - Lean In: For Graduates (2014-04-25) [Paperback]
Sheryl Sandberg (Paperback)
- Resilient Grieving: Finding Strength and Embracing Life After a Loss That Changes Everything
Lucy Hone PhD (Paperback - Mar 21, 2017)
- [[OPTION B Audiobook Audio CD Unabridged by Sheryl Sandberg]OPTION B Audio CD]
Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant (Audio CD)
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
Adam Grant (Paperback - Mar 25, 2014)
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity
Kim Scott (Hardcover - Mar 14, 2017)
- [By Sheryl Sandberg] Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy (Hardcover)【2017】by Sheryl Sandberg (Author), Adam Grant (Author) 
Sheryl Sandberg (Hardcover)
- Opción B: Afrontar la adversidad, desarrollar la resiliencia y alcanzar la felicidad: Span-lang ed Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy (Spanish Edition)
Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant (Paperback - Jan 16, 2018)
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office: Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers (A NICE GIRLS Book)
Lois P. Frankel (Paperback - Feb 18, 2014)
- Summary - Lean In: By Sheryl Sandberg - Women, Work and the Will to Lead (Lean In: A Full Summary - Book, Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobok, Audible Book 1)
EZ- Summary (Paperback - Apr 11, 2017)
Bing: Sheryl Sandberg
- Sheryl Sandberg - Wikipedia
- Sheryl Kara Sandberg (/ ˈ s æ n d b ɜːr ɡ /; born August 28, 1969) is an American technology executive, activist, and author. She is the chief operating officer ...
- Sheryl Sandberg - Forbes
- Facebook's chief operating officer since 2008, Sandberg has helped dramatically boost revenues at the social network. She founded Lean In, a nonprofit named after her ...
- Sheryl Sandberg | Speaker | TED
- As the COO at the helm of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg juggles the tasks of monetizing the world’s largest social networking site while keeping its users happy and ...
- Sheryl Sandberg Warns Of #MeToo Backlash Against Women
- Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg warned Sunday morning about the potential for women to wind up on the losing end of what seems like a watershed moment ...
- Sheryl Sandberg | Facebook
- Sheryl Sandberg is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sheryl Sandberg and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes...
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders - TED
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg looks at why a smaller percentage of women than men reach the top of their professions -- and offers 3 powerful pieces of advice to women ...
- Lean In | Join a Circle & Get Involved
- Women in over 150 countries have joined the Lean In community. Members meet in small groups called Lean In Circles about once a month to support each other and learn ...
- Sheryl Sandberg’s book, Lean In. - Lean In | Join a Circle ...
- Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead. In response to Sheryl’s 2010 TEDTalk on the ways women are held back—and the way we hold ourselves back—viewers ...
- Sheryl Sandberg warns women may face workplace backlash ...
- Sheryl Sandberg is warning that women may face backlash in the workplace amid the #MeToo movement. Sandberg, the chief operating officer for Facebook and the author ...
- Sheryl Sandberg discusses sexual assault and powerful men in ...
- Sheryl Sandberg wrote a lengthy Facebook post on her experiences with harassment in the workplace and men in power.
Uzax.com RSS Feed