Ramsbury Rural District
Ramsbury was a rural district in Wiltshire, England from 1894 to 1934 around the village of Ramsbury.
Policing the neighbourhood.
Bing: Ramsbury Rural District
- List of rural and urban districts in England in 1973 ...
- This is a list of all the rural districts, urban districts and municipal boroughs in England as they existed prior to the entry into force of the Local Government Act ...
- Planning & Housing | Wiltshire Intelligence Network
- Rural areas are facing specific local challenges such as affordable housing, an ageing population, rural isolation, and reduced accessibility.
- The North Surrey District School at Anerley, Upper Norwood ...
- An 1844 Act of Parliament allowed Poor Law Unions within a fifteen-mile radius to form a School District to facilitate the setting up of large joint schools for ...
- Kensington & Chelsea District School, Banstead, Surrey - a ...
- Kensington & Chelsea School District. Prior to 1876, the parishes of Kensington and Chelsea formed part of the North Surrey School District which operated a school at ...
- 1939 Register Enumeration Districts | findmypast.co.uk
- There are over 1400 districts in the 1939 register On the left hand side the list is organised by their short code On the right the same list is repeated sorted by ...
- Swindon - Wikipedia
- Swindon (/ ˈ s w ɪ n d ən / ( listen)) is a large town, in the ceremonial county of Wiltshire, South West England, midway between Bristol, 35 miles (56 kilometres ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed