Ramsbury Rural District
Ramsbury was a rural district in Wiltshire, England from 1894 to 1934 around the village of Ramsbury.
- Marlborough & Ramsbury Rural District, Wiltshire: the official guide
- Report by Dr. J. R. Hutchinson on the Incidence of Scarlet Fever and of Diphtheria in 1922 in the Village of Ramsbury, in the Ramsbury Rural District, County Wilts (Classic Reprint)
J R Hutchinson (Paperback - Dec 8, 2016)
- Report on the incidence of scarlet fever and of diphtheria in 1922 in the village of Ramsbury, in the Ramsbury rural district, county Wilts
J R Hutchinson (Paperback - Aug 6, 2010)
- **REPRINT** Report on the incidence of scarlet fever and of diphtheria in 1922 in the village of Ramsbury, in the Ramsbury rural district, county Wilts
Hutchinson. J. R ***NOTE: THIS IS A "PRINT ON DEMAND" VERSION FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK*** (Paperback)
Bing: Ramsbury Rural District
- The North Surrey District School at Anerley, Upper Norwood ...
- An 1844 Act of Parliament allowed Poor Law Unions within a fifteen-mile radius to form a School District to facilitate the setting up of large joint schools for ...
- The Workhouse in Farnham & Hartley Wintney SD, Hampshire
- The DISTRICT PAUPER SCHOOL, for the pauper children of Hartley-Wintney, Farnham, and Alton Unions, is an extensive brick building, with stone dressings, situated ...
- Officers of the Indian Army 1939-1945 -- H - unit histories
- Looking for details on a (British) Indian Army officer not listed here yet? * Just e-mail me, and I might be able to help out. Of course, any additions, corrections ...
- Swindon - Wikipedia
- Swindon (/ ˈ s w ɪ n d ən / ( listen)) is a large town, in the ceremonial county of Wiltshire, South West England, midway between Bristol, 35 miles (56 kilometres ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed