Okutsugaru-Imabetsu Station (奥津軽いまべつ駅, Okutsugaru-Imabetsu-eki) is a railway station on the Hokkaido Shinkansen in the town of Imabetsu, Aomori Prefecture, on the island of Honshu, Japan.
Hokkaido Shinkansen (北海道新幹線) from Okutsugaru-Imabetsu Station (奥津軽いまべつ駅) in Imabetsu to Shin-Aomori Station (新青森駅) in Aomori, Aomori Prefecture, Japan.
Bing: Okutsugaru-imabetsu Station
- JR Rent-A-Car|
- JR Eki Rent-A-Car | Easy Online Car Rental Rent and return a car at the station. Choose JR Eki Rent-A-Car for your car rental needs in Japan.
- Fares & Charges | JR-EAST
- Search for Fares and Charges on Shinkansen Lines and Limited Express trains
- Hayate (train) - Wikipedia
- Hayate (はやて) is a high-speed Shinkansen service operated in Japan, on the Tohoku Shinkansen by East Japan Railway Company (JR East) since 2002 and on the ...
- JR-EAST Train Reservation
- [Note] Hakodate Line : Limited Express trains on the Hakodate Line Muroran Line : Limited Express trains on the Muroran Line Chitose/Hakodate Line :
- Transport services and routes covered by this pass ...
- Nationwide JR Route Map Railways: JR lines throughout Japan, including Shinkansen “bullet trains” (except for “NOZOMI” and “MIZUHO” services), limited ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed