Nicetas Of Heraclea
Nicetas (Νικήτας) was an 11th-century Greek clergyman. A deacon of St. Sophia, Constantinople, he was a nephew of the bishop Serres or Serrae in Macedonia.
Michael talks about his research into Medieval Greek manuscripts http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/itsee.
Bing: Nicetas Of Heraclea
- Chalcedon - Wikipedia
- Chalcedon (/ k æ l ˈ s iː d ən / or / ˈ k æ l s ɪ d ɒ n /; Greek: Χαλκηδών, sometimes transliterated as Chalkedon) was an ancient maritime town of ...
- Onesimus - Wikipedia
- I appeal to you for my child, Onesimus, whose father I became in my imprisonment. (Formerly he was useless to you, but now he is indeed useful to you and to me.)
- Colossae - Clickable Map of the Roman Empire - First ...
- Map of the Roman Empire - Colossae. Colossae N-6 on the Map. Ancient Colossae Co-los'sse, in KJV Colosse. (near Khonai, Turkey) Colossae was a city of southwestern ...
- Santoral católico. Enciclopedia de santos católicos. Santos y Beatos de órdenes religiosas, países, proceso de canonización. Nombres de niño y niña
- Saint Feast Days in October - Saint Feast Days - Saints ...
- View all the saints who celebrate a feast day in the month of October. Learn more about each saint.
- Patrologia Graeca (PG) PDF’s – Roger Pearse
- [Originally compiled by Rod Letchford] [More links: here; here] This page contains a list of links to volumeths of the Patrologia Graeca (Patrologiae Cursus Completus.
- How to Pronounce God's Name - Hope of Israel Ministries
- The four consonants YHVH (or JHVH/YHWH/JHWH), also called the Tetragrammaton, are preserved from Paleo-Hebrew where the written text only had consonants, and the ...
- The Council of Nicaea (Nicea) and the Bible - Tertullian
- There seem to be a number of legends about the First Council of Nicaea (325AD) in circulation on the internet, presented as fact. Some people seem to think that the ...
- Orthodox Saints for May - abbamoses.com
- May 1 † Holy Prophet Jeremiah (583 BC) He is the author of the Old Testament book that bears his name and of the Book of Lamentations; and Baruch, his scribe and ...
- The Long, Strange History of the Pyramids as the Granaries ...
- When I wrote yesterday about GOP frontrunner Dr. Ben Carson’s 1998 claim that the pyramids of Egypt were built by the Jewish patriarch Joseph to store grain during ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed