Massachusetts Tainted Drug Cases
The American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts said more than 21000 drug cases involving chemist Annie Dookhan are set to be dismissed.
Bing: Massachusetts Tainted Drug Cases
- Massachusetts Prosecutors Move To Dismiss Thousands Of ...
- Massachusetts Prosecutors Move To Dismiss Thousands Of Tainted Drug Cases Prosecutors in Massachusetts have a court imposed deadline this week to decide ...
- Massachusetts Throws Out More Than 21,000 Convictions In ...
- Massachusetts formally dropped more than 21,000 tainted drug convictions Thursday that were linked to a disgraced state chemist who in 2013 admitted to ...
- Massachusetts Prosecutors Drop Tainted Drug Convictions | Time
- Prosecutors in Massachusetts dropped more than 23,000 cases on Tuesday, dismissing convictions that were tainted by a rogue lab technician
- Judge dismisses several drug cases, lashes ... - MassLive.com
- Breaking News - MassLive.com; Judge dismisses several drug cases, lashes out at 2 former Massachusetts assistant AGs in Sonja Farak drug lab ruling
- Nearly 20,000 drug convictions dismissed over chemist's ...
- Because of a lab chemist's widespread criminal misconduct in analyzing drug samples, about 95% of 20,000 drug convictions in Massachusetts have been ...
- Committee for Public Counsel Services | The Public ...
- Fifteen-member body established by Massachusetts General Laws to oversee the provision of legal representation to indigent persons in the Commonwealth.
- Chicago Tylenol murders - Wikipedia
- The Chicago Tylenol murders were a series of poisoning deaths resulting from drug tampering in the Chicago metropolitan area in 1982. The victims had all taken ...
- New England Compounding Center meningitis outbreak - Wikipedia
- A New England Compounding Center meningitis outbreak which began in September 2012 sickened over 800 individuals and resulted in the death of 76. In September 2012 ...
- CIA Drug Trafficking: Over Four Dozen Historical Cases ...
- A summary plus key names of CIA drug trafficking scandals, including Air America in the Golden Triangle, the Iran-Contra affair, the Mena affair, BCCI, Nugan Hand ...
- Alleging 'government corruption' in drug ... - MassLive.com
- Breaking News - MassLive.com; Alleging 'government corruption' in drug lab, evidence room scandals, Springfield drug defendant files $5.7 million federal lawsuit
Uzax.com RSS Feed