Kanden Tunnel Trolleybus
The Kanden Tunnel Trolleybus (関電トンネルトロリーバス, Kanden Tonneru Tororiibasu) is a Japanese trolleybus line between Ōgizawa Station, Ōmachi and Kurobe Dam Station, Tateyama.
Bing: Kanden Tunnel Trolleybus
- Trolleybus - Wikipedia
- A trolleybus (also known as trolley bus, trolley coach, trackless trolley, trackless tram [in early years] or trolley) is an electric bus that draws power from ...
- List of trolleybus systems - Wikipedia
- This is a list of cities where trolleybuses operate, or operated in the past, as part of the public transport system. The original list has been divided to improve ...
- The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink - London Reconnections
- Connecting Sutton to Tramlink is a long-standing idea that has received little support outside the borough. Curiously, this situation seems to be changing.
Uzax.com RSS Feed