Kandeeswarar Temple, Kandiyur
Kandeeswarar Temple (கண்டீசுவரர் கோயில், கண்டியூர்) is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva located in Kandiyur also known as Thirukkandiyur or Tirukkandiyur, near Tiruvaiyaru, Tamil Nadu, India.
Brahma Sira Kandeeswarar Temple in Thirukkandiyur or Tirukkandiyur, is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located near Tiruvaiyaru, Tamilnadu, India. The temple is incarnated by the hymns...
Bing: Kandeeswarar Temple, Kandiyur
- Thiru Kandiyur | Temples of Tamilnadu
- To recap from my earlier post on Bitchandar Koil or Uthamar Koil, Shiva was afflicted with Brahmahatti Dosham due to His act of plucking off Brahma’s ...
- unique temple | Temples of Tamilnadu | Page 2
- Posts about unique temple written by K Narayanan
- Thanjavur – Raju's Temple Visits
- Within Thanjavur town. Thanjavur is synonymous with Thanjavur painting and the Brahadeeswarar temple. Sri Brahadeeswara Temple or The Big Temple. Main ...
- Visit to Trichy and Tanjore Temples – Raju's Temple Visits
- Date of Visit: 14th and 15th Sep 2007 Trip to Bitchandar koil, Thirukandiyur, Thirupattur and Thenkudi Thittai We had to go to Trichy and Tanjore for a ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed