Kandarodai (Tamil: கந்தரோடை, Kadiramalai Tamil: கதிரமலை or Kandurugoda Sinhalese: කදුරුගොඩ) a small hamlet and archaeological site of Chunnakam town is a suburb in Jaffna District, Sri Lanka.
- Jaffna - Wikipedia
- Jaffna (Tamil: யாழ்ப்பாணம் Yāḻppāṇam, Sinhalese: යාපනය Yāpanaya) is the capital city of the Northern Province of Sri Lanka.
- Iron Age - Wikipedia
- The Iron Age is an archaeological era, referring to a period of time in the prehistory and protohistory of the Old World (Afro-Eurasia) when the dominant toolmaking ...
- School Health Promotion Program Information System (SHPP)
- Toggle navigation. Home; About Us; Contact; Logout; User Profile
- TRADITIONAL SINHALA PLACE NAMES OF TOWNS IN THE NORTH AND ...
- Sri Lankan place names in Sinhala and Tamil, links to old and new maps, philological, historical and sociological notes, Buddhist and hindu shrines, links to news and ...
- Botany Plant-names → Sinhala Plant names උද්භිද නම් ...
- Sri Lanka plant names in Sinhala, tamil, sinhala, botany, ethnobotany, etymology, computer science sinhala glossary links to place names, old and new maps ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed