Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Freedom Day, is an American holiday that commemorates the June 19, 1865 announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
http://youtu.be/SKj9na4mlPU Presented by Dr. Shennette Garrett-Scott Wednesday, June 19, at the Allen Public Library. Her program traces the history of Juneteenth events from the late nineteenth...
- Juneteenth: A Novel
Ralph Ellison (Paperback - Jun 13, 2000)
- Juneteenth (On My Own Holidays)
Mark Schroder, Drew Nelson (Paperback - Feb 28, 2006)
- Juneteenth for Mazie (Fiction Picture Books)
Floyd Cooper (Paperback - Jan 1, 2016)
- All Different Now: Juneteenth, the First Day of Freedom
Angela Johnson (Hardcover - May 6, 2014)
- Juneteenth: A History of Freedom
Juneteenth/Independence Day Tees
- Juneteenth: A Celebration of Freedom
Charles A. Taylor (Hardcover - Jun 2002)
Cast of Black-ish (MP3 Music)
- Come Juneteenth
Ann Rinaldi (Paperback - May 4, 2009)
- The Story of Juneteenth: An Interactive History Adventure (You Choose: History)
Steven Otfinoski (Paperback - Feb 1, 2015)
- Juneteenth (Celebrations in My World)
Lynn Peppas (Library Binding - Sep 15, 2010)
- Juneteenth: A Novel by Ralph Ellison (2000-06-13)
- Juneteenth Jamboree
Carole Boston Weatherford (Paperback - Aug 1, 2007)
- General Gordon Granger: The Savior of Chickamauga and the Man Behind "Juneteenth"
Robert C. Conner (Hardcover - Nov 19, 2013)
- Womens Junteenth T-Shirt Large Heather Grey
Stanley Cowell (Audio CD - May 12, 2015)
- Juneteenth (feat. TreZure Empire & Orunmila) [Explicit]
Mankind Music Academy (MP3 Music)
- Juneteenth: Freedom Day
Muriel Miller Branch (Hardcover - Apr 1, 1998)
- Juneteenth Paper Dolls by Nova M. Edwards
LVK Paper Dolls
- Come Juneteenth[COME JUNETEENTH][Paperback]
AnnRinaldi (Paperback - May 31, 2009)
- Juneteenth - Wikipedia
- Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Freedom Day, is an American holiday that commemorates the June 19, 1865 announcement of the abolition of ...
- What is Juneteenth? Day marks the end of slavery in the ...
- Juneteenth is observed on June 19 to commemorate the end of slavery in the United States. It is also known as Freedom Day or Emancipation Day. Here's ...
- JUNETEENTH WORLD WIDE CELEBRATION
- Briefly describe photo including location (city, state) and host organization, along with any other relevant details. Submissions may be selected for ...
- Compare Trump's Juneteenth statement to Obama's
- President Trump on Monday released his first Juneteenth statement, recognizing the Army officer who made the announcement that inspired those first ...
- Juneteenth | TSLAC
- Juneteenth Juneteenth, celebrated on June 19, is the name given to emancipation day by African-Americans in Texas. On that day in 1865 Union Major-General Gordon ...
- What Is Juneteenth? - Ask History
- The Emancipation Proclamation On June 19, 1865, two months after the surrender of Confederate General Robert E. Lee at Appomattox Court Hous...
- What is Juneteenth And Why Is It Celebrated?
- June 19 is an important day in history, known as Juneteenth. Yet many people may not actually know just what the day is, what it celebrates, or why it still matters ...
- Juneteenth 2017: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- June 19, 2017, is Juneteenth Independence Day and commemorates the anniversary of the abolition of slavery in Texas in 1865 and throughout the Confederate South.
- Why Juneteenth Must Be Celebrated - The Atlantic
- Juneteenth has always been touched with irony. Although it is the most popular Emancipation Day holiday in the country, it marks neither the legal or the de facto end ...
- SF Juneteenth
- The San Francisco Juneteenth Celebration is the second largest Juneteenth celebration in the world. Come celebrate with us!
Uzax.com RSS Feed