Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Freedom Day, is an American holiday that commemorates the June 19, 1865 announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
http://youtu.be/SKj9na4mlPU Presented by Dr. Shennette Garrett-Scott Wednesday, June 19, at the Allen Public Library. Her program traces the history of ...
- Juneteenth: A Novel
Ralph Ellison (Paperback - Jun 13, 2000)
- Mens Juneteenth Day Freedom T-Shirt 2XL Brown
Black Freedom History Love Tee Shirt Designs
- Juneteenth (On My Own Holidays (Paperback))
Drew Nelson (Paperback - Feb 1, 2006)
- Juneteenth for Mazie (Fiction Picture Books)
Floyd Cooper (Paperback - Jan 1, 2016)
- All Different Now: Juneteenth, the First Day of Freedom
Angela Johnson (Hardcover - May 6, 2014)
- Mens Black Juneteenth Celebration Shirt for Kids and Adults Medium Black
- Come Juneteenth
Ann Rinaldi (Paperback - May 4, 2009)
- Womens Juneteenth Not July Fourth T-Shirt Small Black
Juneteenth Celebration Black History Tees
- Juneteenth: A Celebration of Freedom
Charles Taylor (Hardcover - Jun 2002)
- Womens Juneteenth Shirts | June 19 Shirts Medium Black
- Juneteenth (Celebrations in My World (Library))
Lynn Peppas (Hardcover - Oct 1, 2010)
- The Story of Juneteenth: An Interactive History Adventure (You Choose: History)
Steven Otfinoski (Paperback - Feb 1, 2015)
- Mens Juneteenth Day Freedom T-shirt 3XL Black
Juneteenth - Independence Day T-shirt
Cast of Black-ish (MP3 Music)
- Juneteenth Jamboree
Carole Boston Weatherford (Paperback - Aug 1, 2007)
- 8 x 10 Mahogany Box Frame Organizers Of The Juneteenth At Wheeler ' S Grove , 1900 African American A mostly Art Stuff Product
Box Framed Art
- Men's Juneteenth Freedom Day Black History Medium Black
Funny T Shirt Emporium
Stanley Cowell (Audio CD - May 12, 2015)
- Juneteenth: A Novel
Joe Morton (Narrator) Ralph Ellison (Author) (Audio CD)
- What Is Juneteenth? African American History Blog | The ...
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr. explains the origins of Juneteenth, the celebration of the end of slavery.
- Juneteenth World Wide Celebration
- History of the holiday, registry of organizations and commemoration events in the U.S. and internationally, ideas on how to celebrate, products for sale, and other ...
- Juneteenth - Wikipedia
- Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Freedom Day, is an American holiday that commemorates the June 19, 1865 announcement of the abolition of ...
- JUNETEENTH WORLD WIDE CELEBRATION
- Briefly describe photo including location (city, state) and host organization, along with any other relevant details. Submissions may be selected for ...
- What Is Juneteenth? - Ask History
- The Emancipation Proclamation On June 19, 1865, two months after the surrender of Confederate General Robert E. Lee at Appomattox Court Hous...
- Juneteenth | TSLAC
- Juneteenth Juneteenth, celebrated on June 19, is the name given to emancipation day by African-Americans in Texas. On that day in 1865 Union Major-General Gordon ...
- black-ish: Season 4 Premiere: Juneteenth: The Musical ...
- Watch full episode of black-ish season 4 episode 01, read episode recap, view photos and more.
- Juneteenth History, Info: Emancipation Day — Celebration ...
- Infoplease Sources. Video Library. A large collection of informational and educational videos from animals and landmarks to language arts and history.
- The Hidden History Of Juneteenth – Talking Points Memo
- One hundred fifty years ago today, the U.S. Army took possession of Galveston Island, a barrier island just off the Texas coast that guards the entrance to Galveston ...
- Why Juneteenth Must Be Celebrated - The Atlantic
- Juneteenth has always been touched with irony. Although it is the most popular Emancipation Day holiday in the country, it marks neither the legal or the de facto end ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed