Hurricane Jose was an erratic, powerful, and long-lived tropical cyclone that caused minimal damage throughout its entire lifespan.
13News Now Meteorologist Iisha Scott provides and update on a meandering Hurricane Jose and explains wind shear.
Bing: Hurricane Jose
- Hurricane Jose (1999) - Wikipedia
- Hurricane Jose was the fourteenth tropical cyclone, tenth named storm, and eighth hurricane of the annual season that caused moderate damage in the Lesser ...
- HURRICANE JOSE - nhc.noaa.gov
- S: Tropical Storm – wind speed between 39 MPH and 73 MPH H: Hurricane – wind speed between 74 MPH and 110 MPH M: Major Hurricane – wind speed greater than 110 ...
- Hurricane Jose - weather.com
- Jose is now a major hurricane, and interests in the Leeward Islands should keep a close eye.
- HURRICANE JOSE
- H: Hurricane – wind speed between 74 MPH and 110 MPH M: Major Hurricane – wind speed greater than 110 MPH NHC tropical cyclone forecast tracks can be in error ...
- Hurricane Jose (2017) - Wikipedia
- Hurricane Jose was an erratic, powerful, and long-lived tropical cyclone that caused minimal damage throughout its entire lifespan. It was the tenth named ...
- Hurricane Jose: Updates, path, forecasts - Business Insider
- Hurricane Jose — the fifth hurricane of the 2017 season — is gaining strength in the Atlantic. On Friday morning, it became a Category 4 storm.
- Hurricane Jose to Bring Coastal Flooding, Rain, Wind to the ...
- Hurricane Jose, a Category 1 hurricane in the western Atlantic, despite remaining well offshore, will still produce a combination of coastal flooding, high surf ...
- Hurricane Jose strengthens to 'extremely dangerous' Category ...
- Hurricane Jose strengthened to an "extremely dangerous" Category 4 storm Friday, with maximum sustained winds of 155 mph, according to the National ...
- Hurricane Jose's path may bring storm near Bahamas, US - CNN
- Most computer models indicate Hurricane Jose will stay out to sea and complete a tight enough loop to avoid moving onshore, but the storm's odd, looping ...
- Hurricane Jose now a tropical storm, still bringing dangerous ...
- Hurricane Jose weakened to a tropical storm Tuesday night, but forecasters warned dangerous surf and rip currents were likely to continue Wednesday along ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed