Adolf Hitler (1889–1945) was the authoritarian Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945.
"Hitler" redirects here. For other uses, see Hitler (disambiguation). Adolf Hitler Hitler portrait crop.jpg 1938 portrait Führer of Germany In office 2 August 1934 – 30 April 1945 Deputy...
Bing: Hitler (disambiguation)
- Fascism (disambiguation) - Wikipedia
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fascism. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the ...
- Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia
- Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, a town in Austria-Hungary (in present-day Austria), close to the border with the German Empire. He was ...
- Adolf Hitler | Wolfenstein Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Adolf Hitler (April 20, 1889 - April 30, 1945 - WW2) is the "Führer" (leader) of Nazi Germany during the second World War and an important figure in the Wolfenstein ...
- Adolf Hitler | Military Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhɪtlɐ] ( listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German...
Uzax.com RSS Feed