Grumman C-1 Trader
The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye, the Grumman C-2 Greyhound.
Doug Goss gives us a walkaround tour of the C1-A Trader. This plane was at once the work horse for the carrier. Carrying everything from the Admiral to cargo.
- LAMINATED POSTER One of four U.S. Navy Grumman EC-1A Trader planes. Four C-1As were fitted with an electronics suite
Bing: Grumman C-1 Trader
- Warbird Alley: Grumman C-1 Trader / S-2 Tracker
- Photo by Max Haynes - MaxAir2Air.com. History: In the late 1940s, the US Navy decided it needed a new aircraft for its anti-submarine missions.
- Grumman C-1 Trader - Wikipedia
- The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 ...
- Grumman - Wikipedia
- Grumman was the chief contractor on the Apollo Lunar Module that landed men on the moon. The firm received the contract on November 7, 1962, and built 13 lunar modules.
- C-1A TRADER | Grissom Air Museum
- GRUMMAN C-1A TRADER. A derivative of the S-2 Tracker appeared in 1955 as the Grumman C-1 Trader that was designed as a Carrier Onboard Delivery (COD) aircraft to ...
- Warbird Alley: Grumman F4F Wildcat
- Grumman FM-2 Wildcat N5833, operated by the Commemorative Air Force. This aircraft is painted to represent the British designation of the aircraft, the ...
- The US Navy -- Fact File: C-2A Greyhound logistics aircraft
- C-2A Greyhound logistics aircraft : Description The C-2A Greyhound is a high wing, twin-engine Carrier Onboard Delivery (COD) aircraft. Features Powered by twin ...
- FSX > Page 1 - Simviation - Flight simulator
- This is a photoreal Casa 1.131 Spanish Version for my FSX Bucker 131 Jungmann upgrade for both the VC and 2D Panel. This was made after requests from my friends Jose ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed