Grumman C-1 Trader
The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye, the Grumman C-2 Greyhound.
Doug Goss gives us a walkaround tour of the C1-A Trader. This plane was at once the work horse for the carrier. Carrying everything from the Admiral to cargo.
- LAMINATED POSTER One of four U.S. Navy Grumman EC-1A Trader planes. Four C-1As were fitted with an electronics suite
Bing: Grumman C-1 Trader
- Grumman C-1 Trader - Wikipedia
- The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 ...
- Grumman - Wikipedia
- Grumman was the chief contractor on the Apollo Lunar Module that landed men on the moon. The firm received the contract on November 7, 1962, and built 13 lunar modules.
- Warbird Alley: Grumman F8F Bearcat
- Grumman F8F Bearcat owned and flown by Howard Pardue at Reno, Nevada, USA, September 2003. Photo by C.F. Smith. History: The Bearcat was the last of Grumman's piston ...
- Warbird Alley: Grumman F9F Panther
- The Cavanaugh Flight Museum, Addison, Texas, USA owns the last flyable Grumman Panther, a 1952 model, registered N9525A, Photo by Buck Wyndham.
- Grumman C-1 Trader at the Fresno Airshow - YouTube
- During the 1995 Fresno Airshow (CA) I got up close with a Grumman S2F/S-2 Tracker C-1 Trader....N5234A (136404/JE-404 (cn G-313). I like the sound of its ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed