Grumman C-1 Trader
The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye, the Grumman C-2 Greyhound.
Doug Goss gives us a walkaround tour of the C1-A Trader. This plane was at once the work horse for the carrier. Carrying everything from the Admiral to cargo.
- One of four U.S. Navy Grumman EC-1A Trader planes. Four C-1As were fitted with an electronics suite
Bing: Grumman C-1 Trader
- Grumman C-1 Trader - Wikipedia
- The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 ...
- Warbird Alley: Grumman C-1 Trader / S-2 Tracker
- Photo by Max Haynes - MaxAir2Air.com. History: In the late 1940s, the US Navy decided it needed a new aircraft for its anti-submarine missions.
- Grumman - Wikipedia
- The Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation, later Grumman Aerospace Corporation, was a leading 20th century U.S. producer of military and civilian aircraft.
- Grumman TF/C1A Trader - VR-24
- Grumman TF/C1A Trader . A major boost to its COD capabilities was realized when the VR-24 Detachment, Naples, began operating the TF-1 "Trader" in March 1956.
- Grumman, Grumman-American - AeroFiles
- Grumman A-6A Flock of four, with the under-nose FLIR pods retracted A2F, A-6 Intruder, Prowler - USN/USMC all-weather attack plane. 2pCmwM rg (Intruder), 4pCmwM rg ...
- Warbird Alley: Grumman F4F Wildcat
- Grumman FM-2 Wildcat N5833, operated by the Commemorative Air Force. This aircraft is painted to represent the British designation of the aircraft, the ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed