German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
Pinguin was a German auxiliary cruiser (Hilfskreuzer) which served as a commerce raider in World War II.
video dedicated to the German Auxiliary Cruisers (Hilfskreuzern or Commerce Raiders) of World War Two and their commanders and crews. Photos and documents from all the 9 ships that took part...
- Beware Raiders!
Pen and Sword
- The German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin (Raider F)
Slawomir Brzeziński (Pamphlet)
- Cruise of the raider HK-33
Jochen Brennecke (Hardcover)
- Ghost cruiser H.K. 33;: Written with the co-operation of survivors, including Lieutenant Helmut Hanefeld, Assistant Ship's Surgeon Dr. Hasselmann and ... Neumeister. [Translated by Edward Fitzgerald]
Jochen Brennecke (Unknown Binding)
Bing: German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
- German auxiliary cruiser Komet - Wikipedia
- Komet (German for comet) (HSK-7) was an auxiliary cruiser of Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine in the Second World War, intended for service as a commerce raider. Known to ...
- Hilfskreuzer (Auxiliary Cruiser / Raider) - Kormoran
- Hilfskreuzer (Auxiliary Cruiser) Kormoran: General Details: Nationality: German: Type: Hilfskreuzer (Raider) Ship Number: 41: HSK Number: VIII: British Admiralty Letter
- Hilfskreuzer (Auxiliary Cruiser / Raider) - Atlantis
- Hilfskreuzer (Auxiliary Cruiser / Raider) Atlantis: General Details: Nationality: German: Type: Auxiliary Cruiser (Raider) Ship Number: 16: HSK Number: II: British ...
- Battle of Atlantic - Atlantic convoys - Naval History.Net
- campaign summaries of world war 2. battle of the atlantic - battles and warship losses
- List of German Navy Ships ww2 - BattleFleet - Battleship game
- List of German Navy Ships World War 2 BATTLESHIPS (Schlachtschiffe), AIRCRAFT CARRIERS (Flugzeugtrager); HEAVY CRUISERS (Schwere Kreuzer), CRUISERS ( Kreuzer ...
- Indian Ocean, Burma and South East Asia in World War 2
- CAMPAIGN SUMMARIES OF WORLD WAR 2. INDIAN OCEAN & SOUTH EAST ASIA, including Burma. Part 1 of 2 ...
- Kerguelen Islands, French Southern and Antarctic Lands ...
- Kerguelen (also known as Desolation Island) is a subantarctic volcanic island located in the South Indian Ocean, about 3300 km SE of Africa. Part of the French ...
- Lee Maritime Books - Naval & Royal Navy Books
- At LeeMaritimeBooks.com you will find a wide range of pre-owned maritime books available for mail order - International orders welcomed. Request a free catalogue or ...
- Norwegian Merchant Fleet 1939-1945, O
- Norwegian Merchant Fleet 1939 - 1945 Ships starting with O Ships in Foreign Trade (allied service) Please read this
- Hansa Line / Deutsche Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft "Hansa"
- The Fleets. Hansa Line / Deutsche Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft "Hansa" The Hansa Line of Bremen was formed in 1881 to run services to the Baltic, Mediterranean and ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed