German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
Pinguin was a German auxiliary cruiser (Hilfskreuzer) which served as a commerce raider in World War II.
video dedicated to the German Auxiliary Cruisers (Hilfskreuzern or Commerce Raiders) of World War Two and their commanders and crews. Photos and ...
- Beware Raiders!
Pen and Sword
- Kriegsmarine Auxiliary Cruisers (New Vanguard)
Gordon Williamson (Paperback - Apr 21, 2009)
- The German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin (Raider F)
Slawomir Brzeziński (Pamphlet)
- Cruise of the raider HK-33
Jochen Brennecke (Hardcover)
- Ghost cruiser H.K. 33;: Written with the co-operation of survivors, including Lieutenant Helmut Hanefeld, Assistant Ship's Surgeon Dr. Hasselmann and ... Neumeister. [Translated by Edward Fitzgerald]
Jochen Brennecke (Unknown Binding)
Bing: German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
- German auxiliary cruiser Pinguin - Wikipedia
- Pinguin was a German auxiliary cruiser (Hilfskreuzer) which served as a commerce raider in World War II. Pinguin was known to the Kriegsmarine as Schiff 33, and ...
- German auxiliary cruiser Thor - Wikipedia
- Thor (HSK 4) was an auxiliary cruiser of Nazi Germany's Kriegsmarine in World War II, intended for service as a commerce raider. Also known to the Kriegsmarine as ...
- 1250 Scale Producers Model Gallery
- 1250 Models USS Los Angeles CA135 1957, Cruise Missile Heavy Cruiser, 1250 Models TF004-In the mid 1950s, Los Angeles was one of the ...
- Battle of Atlantic - Atlantic convoys - Naval History.Net
- campaign summaries of world war 2. battle of the atlantic - battles and warship losses
- List of German Navy Ships ww2 - BattleFleet
- List of German Navy Ships World War 2 BATTLESHIPS (Schlachtschiffe), AIRCRAFT CARRIERS (Flugzeugtrager); HEAVY CRUISERS (Schwere Kreuzer), CRUISERS ( Kreuzer ...
- The Last Raider - July '97 World War II Feature | HistoryNet
- The Last Raider Following the exploits of her illustrious predecessors, the career of the German commerce raider Stier came to an embarrassing end. By Jon Guttman It ...
- What If? Small, Fast Seaplane Observation/Attack Fighters ...
- In total, there were nine combat launches, eight aircraft and one pilot were lost for eight German aircraft destroyed and one damaged. Re-Thinks...
- Norwegian Merchant Fleet 1939-1945, F
- Norwegian Merchant Ships in WW II. Ships starting with F. The page is in English.
- The Victor Index
- The Victor Index. Last Updated June 2017. Note this is very much a work in progress. This index now lists all of the Victor Annuals and the 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 ...
- In Memoriam – The Radio Officers' Association
- Details, where known, of all British and Commonwealth Radio Officers who lost their lives in the course of duty in both World Wars. The details in the following list ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed