German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
Pinguin was a German auxiliary cruiser (Hilfskreuzer) which served as a commerce raider in World War II.
video dedicated to the German Auxiliary Cruisers (Hilfskreuzern or Commerce Raiders) of World War Two and their commanders and crews. Photos and ...
- Kriegsmarine Auxiliary Cruisers (New Vanguard)
Gordon Williamson (Paperback - Apr 21, 2009)
- Beware Raiders!
Pen and Sword
- The German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin (Raider F)
Slawomir Brzeziński (Pamphlet)
- Cruise of the raider HK-33
Jochen Brennecke (Hardcover)
- Ghost cruiser H.K. 33;: Written with the co-operation of survivors, including Lieutenant Helmut Hanefeld, Assistant Ship's Surgeon Dr. Hasselmann and ... Neumeister. [Translated by Edward Fitzgerald]
Jochen Brennecke (Unknown Binding)
Bing: German Auxiliary Cruiser Pinguin
- German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran - Wikipedia
- The German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran (HSK-8) was a Kriegsmarine (German navy) merchant raider of World War II. Originally the merchant vessel Steiermark, the ship ...
- German auxiliary cruiser Atlantis - Wikipedia
- The German auxiliary cruiser Atlantis (HSK 2), known to the Kriegsmarine as Schiff 16 and to the Royal Navy as Raider-C, was a converted German Hilfskreuzer ...
- Auxiliary Cruiser - German Navy
- The German Kriegsmarine, Auxiliary Cruiser, Kriegsmarine Ships, Auxiliary Cruiser
- 1250 Scale Producers Model Gallery
- 1250 Models USS Los Angeles CA135 1957, Cruise Missile Heavy Cruiser, 1250 Models TF004-In the mid 1950s, Los Angeles was one of the ...
- German Navy in World War 2, surface ships
- CAMPAIGN SUMMARIES OF WORLD WAR 2. GERMAN SURFACE NAVY AT WAR - Capital Ships, Cruisers ...
- Maritime Disasters of WWII 1939, 1940, 1941
- HMS COURAGEOUS (September 17, 1939) The 22,500 ton light cruiser, later converted to an escort carrier, commanded by Capt. W.T. Makeig-Jones, and accompanied by HMS ...
- The Last Raider - July '97 World War II Feature | HistoryNet
- The Last Raider Following the exploits of her illustrious predecessors, the career of the German commerce raider Stier came to an embarrassing end. By Jon Guttman It ...
- GERMANIA MAGAZINE the Germany & Colonies Philatleic ...
- The Germany & Colonies Philatleic Society caters for every aspect of German philately and numbers among its members not only beginners and general collectors, but ...
- What If? Small, Fast Seaplane Observation/Attack Fighters ...
- In total, there were nine combat launches, eight aircraft and one pilot were lost for eight German aircraft destroyed and one damaged. Re-Thinks...
- Hansa Line / Deutsche Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft "Hansa"
- The Fleets. Hansa Line / Deutsche Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft "Hansa" The Hansa Line of Bremen was formed in 1881 to run services to the Baltic, Mediterranean and ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed
- Deaths In 2017
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera [del.icio.us]
- Sarah Dessen Just Listen [del.icio.us]
- I21 [del.icio.us]
- Erra [del.icio.us]
- 2b [del.icio.us]
- 62r [del.icio.us]
- Birthday (company) [del.icio.us]
- Ed1 [del.icio.us]
- Lcy [del.icio.us]
- Icel [del.icio.us]
- 3204 [del.icio.us]