Expand your home internet speeds with the Zyxel Pass-Thru Ethernet Adapter (affiliate link) http://amzn.to/2sc9Suk After years of Instagram stars skirting ethical ...
Bing: Ftc Instagram
- Instagram influencers warned by the FTC - Business Insider
- This story was delivered to BI Intelligence "Digital Media Briefing" subscribers. To learn more and subscribe, please click here. The Federal Trade ...
- FTC demands endorsement info from Instagram 'influencers ...
- U.S. truth-in-advertising enforcers have sent letters to supermodel Naomi Campbell, actresses Lindsay Lohan and Vanessa Hudgens and other celebrities asking whether ...
- The FTC wants social media stars to stop sneaking in ads ...
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has announced that it has sent out 90 letters to celebrities, athletes, and other social media stars warning them that ...
- Celebrities on Instagram warned by FTC over paid ads - CNET
- If an "influencer" is paid to post an endorsement on Instagram, the FTC wants you to know about it.
- FTC Issued Warnings to 45 Celebrities Over Unclear ...
- The power of social media as a marketing tool has not escaped brands, celebrities — or The Federal Trade Commission. Last month the FTC issued warnings ...
- What The FTC's Instagram Crackdown Means For Influencers
- FTC's impact on Instagram influencers, and what they are doing.
- 93% of Top Celebrity Social Endorsements Violate FTC Rules
- The FTC is cracking down on disclosures in celebrity social media endorsements. See the breakdown of FTC violations among Instagram’s top 50 celebrities:
- FTC goes after 45 celebrities over Instagram posts - WWD
- The FTC sent out letters to influencers for potential disclosure violations last month. WWD has obtained the list of letter recipients.
- FTC OFFICIAL SITE – オフィシャルサイト
- ftc(エフティーシー)のオフィシャルサイトです。1986年、サンフランシスコにてブランド設立。 最新の商品情報やニュース等 ...
- FTC warns influencers about relying on Instagram's ad marker
- Up and coming social media stars posting sponsored content may want to take a careful look at today's #Influencers101 Twitter chat from the FTC. The agency trie...
Uzax.com RSS Feed