This iceberg drifted into Ferryland and grounded itself. We were lucky enough to have a few sunny days to get these spectacular shots. "This footage is managed exclusively by Viralvideouk.com....
Bing: Ferryland Iceberg
- Iceberg Off Newfoundland: Ferryland Attracts Tourists | Time
- Ferryland, a town in Newfoundland, Canada, got a holiday surprise over Easter weekend when a massive iceberg appeared off-shore
- Iceberg Alley: Newfoundland's new tourist attraction | The ...
- One Newfoundland town marked Easter in a slightly different way than usual this year when a special visitor turned up – in the shape of a giant iceberg. Ferryland ...
- 'Iceberg Alley' Is Spectacular This Year For A Sad Reason
- A giant iceberg off the coast of Newfoundland has drawn sightseers to the small town of Ferryland. But while
- Iceberg Viewing - Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- When it comes to viewing icebergs, this is one of the best places in the world. Catch a glimpse of these 10,000-year-old glacial giants as they float through Iceberg ...
- Towering iceberg draws hundreds to Newfoundland town | CTV ...
- A towering iceberg stationed off Newfoundland's east coast is drawing hundreds of people to the small town of Ferryland.
- One of the first icebergs of the season is biggest ever ...
- Not only are icebergs showing up earlier this year, tourists are flocking to Newfoundland to see a massive iceberg near the village of Ferryland.
- Iceberg in Canada taller than one that sank Titanic draws ...
- T he iceberg, which is stuck in shallow water near the small town of Ferryland, is estimated to measure some 46 metres (150ft) at its highest point.
- Attractions - Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Newfoundlandlabrador.com is your online resource for discovering everything you need to know about travelling to and around Newfoundland and Labrador. Prepare to be ...
- Elaine's B&B By The Sea - Witless Bay B&B on Avalon ...
- At Elaine's B&B by the Sea you’ll find an unbeatable combination of superb landscapes, an unhurried pace of life and a unique culture.
- The Brown Rabbit Walkabout - Hiking East Coast Trail ...
- Newfoundland hiking the East Coast Trail, Brown Rabbit Cabin Hiking Packages include transportation, meals, accommodation, hiking maps, Whale watching and iceberg ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed