This iceberg drifted into Ferryland and grounded itself. We were lucky enough to have a few sunny days to get these spectacular shots. "This footage is managed ...
Bing: Ferryland Iceberg
- Iceberg Off Newfoundland: Ferryland Attracts Tourists | Time
- Ferryland, a town in Newfoundland, Canada, got a holiday surprise over Easter weekend when a massive iceberg appeared off-shore
- Iceberg towers over Canadian town | CNN Travel
- Canada's "Iceberg Alley" is living up to its name this spring, and tourists are flocking to the town of Ferryland to see the behemoth that has grounded just off shore.
- Massive iceberg on Newfoundland's Southern ... - CBC News
- The view of the iceberg from Ferryland on Newfoundland's Southern Shore on Sunday. Traffic on the highway was at a standstill as people have been stopping to take ...
- Giant Iceberg Greets Coastal Town In Canada. The Photos ...
- Massive iceberg spotted near the coast in Ferryland town in Newfoundland Movement of icebergs because of uncommonly strong counterclockwise winds
- Giant iceberg in Canada draws huge crowds of tourists
- Ferryland Mayor Adrian Kavanagh said the iceberg is the biggest he has seen so far in the area.
- Towering iceberg draws hundreds to Newfoundland town | CTV ...
- A towering iceberg stationed off Newfoundland's east coast is drawing hundreds of people to the small town of Ferryland.
- Iceberg Alley: Newfoundland's new tourist attraction | The ...
- One Newfoundland town marked Easter in a slightly different way than usual this year when a special visitor turned up – in the shape of a giant iceberg. Ferryland ...
- Massive Iceberg Makes A Stop Off Newfoundland Coast : NPR
- Residents of the Canadian town of Ferryland, a small fishing village in Newfoundland, recently welcomed a new visitor: a huge iceberg that ran aground just ...
- Breathtaking photos show massive icebergs floating by a ...
- Residents view the first iceberg of the season as it passes the South Shore, also known as "Iceberg Alley", near Ferryland Newfoundland, Canada.
- 'Iceberg Alley' Is Spectacular This Year For A Sad Reason
- A giant iceberg off the coast of Newfoundland has drawn sightseers to the small town of Ferryland. But while
Uzax.com RSS Feed