Akihito (明仁, Japanese: [a.ci.çi.to̞]; English pronunciation ; born 23 December 1933) is the Emperor of Japan.
CNN's Will Ripley reports on the historic televised speech by Japanese Emperor Akihito -- the third a Japanese emperor has delivered since 1945.
- Tomoshibi Light: Collected Poetry by Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko
Emperor of Japan Akihito, Empress Michiko (Hardcover - Oct 1991)
- Princess Masako: Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne
Ben Hills (Paperback - Dec 27, 2007)
- Windows for the Crown Prince: Akihito of Japan
Elizabeth G. Vining (Paperback - Mar 1, 1990)
- Princess Kiko of Japan (Queens and Princesses)
Tim O'Shei (Library Binding - Sep 1, 2008)
- The sun and the birch;: The story of Crown Prince Akihito and Crown Princess Michiko
Charlie May Hogue Simon (Hardcover)
- Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress of Japan
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Paperback)
- Emperor Akihito and postwar Japan (history book y)
(Paperback Shinsho - Jun 2, 2016)
- Imperial Crown Prince Akihito Investiture: Special Japanese Royal Family Illustrated Commemorative
King [Kingu] Literary Magazine (Paperback)
- Japan Emperor Akihito's family : a reference aid (SuDoc PrEx 3.10/7:LDA-15988)
U.S. Postal Service (Unknown Binding)
- Unknown Emperor Akihito
(Tankobon Hardcover - Oct 12, 2016)
- From Emperor Akihito says March exhibition "feel.
(Tankobon Softcover - Apr 29, 2017)
- His Majesty the Emperor Akihito (1995) ISBN: 4883420000 [Japanese Import]
- Non-fiction Emperor Akihito (Kawade Bunko) (1990) ISBN: 4309472001 [Japanese Import]
- Vintage photo of Princess Cristina greet Emperor Akihito
- Emperor Hirohito and Emperor Akihito (2009) ISBN: 4062128586 [Japanese Import]
- Vintage photo of Empress Michiko born Michiko ShÅda on 20 October 1934, is the Empress consort of Japan as the wife of Emperor Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan reigning from 7 January 1989. She succeeded her mother-in-law, Empress Nagako (KÅjun), consort of the late Emperor Hirohito (ShÅwa)
- Document Emperor Akihito - What was raised new Emperor (Kodansha Bunko) (1989) ISBN: 406184587X [Japanese Import]
- LAMINATED 36x24 Poster: Barack Obama and Emperor Akihito
- Nuclear Nation
Katsutaka Idogawa, Banri Kaieda, Goshi Hosono, Emperor Akihito (DVD - Oct 21, 2014)
- Japan 10 Yen Coin #2
JABB Coin Consultants
Bing: Emperor Akihito
- Akihito - Wikipedia
- Akihito (明仁, Japanese: ; English pronunciation (help · info); born 23 December 1933) is the Emperor of Japan. He is the 125th Emperor of his line according to ...
- Akihito - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Emperor Akihito (明仁天皇, Akihito-tennō?, born 23 December 1933) is the reigning emperor of Japan, the 125th emperor of his line according to Japan's the ...
- Japan’s Emperor Akihito, 83, could abdicate under bill OK ...
- Abdication of Japan's Emperor Akihito would be Japan's first in 200 years; prospect is reviving debate over prohibition of women from becoming emperor
- Akihito - Emperor - Biography.com
- Born into the oldest hereditary monarchy in the world, Akihito became the 125th emperor of Japan in 1990. Learn more at Biography.com.
- Japan's Emperor Akihito on first-ever visit to Vietnam - Yahoo
- HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko arrived in Vietnam on Tuesday for a visit to promote goodwill and soothe some of the ...
- Japan’s Emperor Akihito Allowed to Abdicate as Parliament ...
- Japan’s Parliament gave final approval to legislation that allows 83-year-old Emperor Akihito to retire after nearly three decades on the throne.
- Japan’s Emperor Akihito Plans to Step Down, Media Say - WSJ
- Japan’s Emperor Akihito, who has reigned since 1989, has suggested that he may wish to abdicate in the next several years, Japanese media reported on ...
- Hirohito - Wikipedia
- Hirohito (裕仁, April 29, 1901 – January 7, 1989) was the 124th Emperor of Japan according to the traditional order of succession, reigning from December 25, 1926 ...
- Japan's parliament proposes abdication law for emperor
- FILE - In this Jan. 2, 2017, file photo, Japan's Emperor Akihito waves to well-wishers from the palace balcony during a New Year's public appearance with ...
- Many Japanese Look for a Shift to Female Heirs to the ...
- As the governing party considers allowing Emperor Akihito to retire, many in the public believe the law should be permanently changed to admit women as ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed