A corsetmaker is a specialist tailor who makes corsets. Corsetmakers are frequently known by the French equivalent terms corsetier (male) and corsetière (female).
What makes a corset unique? The women who wear them. Visit us on Mode to see how corset maker François Tamarin brings his clients' visions to life: http://glam.com Visit us on the web to...
- Oryxs Men's Thomas Paine Fans T-Shirt S Grey
- Oryxs Men's Thomas Paine Fans T-Shirt XL Grey
- Pop Antique
- Keep up with the corsetrix by signing up with your email address to receive news and updates.
- Home | Foundations Revealed
- Information for corsetmakers. Has several free articles, but require paid subscription to get access to all content.
- The Corset Queen - Corset Makers and Waist Reduction
- What is a Corset? A corset is a garment worn to mold and shape the torso into a desired shape for aesthetic or medical purposes (either for the ...
- Devin Marie in a Tight-Lacing Corset by Isabella Corsetry ...
- Lacing up one of my favorite corsets before a video shoot - then a clip from a different comissioned photo shoot in which I wore the corset and recorded a ...
- Martha Ray - Wikipedia
- Martha Ray (1742 – 7 April 1779) was a British singer of the Georgian era. Her father was a corsetmaker and her mother was a servant in a noble household.
- Albert Corsets - 3 - STAYLACE
- This edition is dedicated to Lacie and her trying on Albert corsets. Lacie lives close to Dresden in Germany, with her husband Thomas, her son and Benno,
- The First Photograph of an Execution by Electric Chair - TIME
- In 1925, Ruth Snyder, a housewife from Queens, New York, took a lover, Judd Gray, a corsetmaker from upstate. Already married to Albert Snyder, an arts editor at ...
- Thomas Paine - Wikipedia
- Thomas Paine (or Pain; February 9, 1737 [O.S. January 29, 1736] – June 8, 1809) was an English-born American political activist, philosopher, political theorist ...
- Books - STAYLACE
- 1000 Pieces of Lingerie - A History of Lingerie, Gilles Néret, Taschen Verlag --Pictorial Excerpt. 2000 Years of Fashion, Boucher/Deladres, H.N. Abrams
- Corsets and Health: Should You Be Worried by Corseted X-Rays?
- Don't be afraid to lace up! Those corseted x-rays photos you've seen are not indicative of modern corset wearing.
Uzax.com RSS Feed