Columbine-Hondo Wilderness is a 44,698-acre (18,089 ha) Wilderness area located within the Carson National Forest in New Mexico.
Ranchers and small business owners Lori and Marty Torres discuss what the Columbine-Hondo Wilderness Act means to them. The Columbine-Hondo, located in the high country of northern New Mexico,...
- Map: Wheeler Peak, Latir Peak, Columbine -Hondo Wildernesses
Forest Service (Paperback)
- Audio-magnetotelluric data log and station-location map for the Latir Peak Wilderness and Columbine-Hondo Roadless Area, New Mexico: USGS Open-File Report 83-340
Carl L. Long, R. M. Senterfit (Paperback - Sep 8, 2011)
- Arroyo Seco NM topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1995, updated 1997, 27 x 22 IN - Tyvek
Bing: Columbine-hondo Wilderness
- Wilderness.net - Wilderness Areas in New Mexico
- New Mexico contains wilderness areas that are part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- Wilderness.net - Wilderness Data Search
- Search wilderness data by name, location, managing agency, size, and year of designation.
- Rivers & Birds
- Columbine Hondo Wilderness Protection Project. Thanks to support from many citizens Columbine Hondo was designated as a formal Wilderness in December 2014.
- Smoke jumpers build bridge across Río Santa Barbara, save ...
- Hikers can now cross a wilderness river with dry feet because brain surgeon Jim Schmidt drove all the way from Portland, Oregon, and with six other …
- Capulin Volcano National Monument - Wikipedia
- Capulin Volcano National Monument is a U.S. National Monument located in northeastern New Mexico that protects and interprets an extinct cinder cone volcano that is ...
- White Sands National Monument - Wikipedia
- White Sands National Monument is a U.S. National Monument located in the state of New Mexico on the north side of Route 70 about 16 miles (26 km) southwest of ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed