Chicago Soda Tax Repealed
The sponsor of the bill to repeal the sweetened beverage tax, Commissioner Sean Morrison speaks to conclude the deliberations before the vote.
Bing: Chicago Soda Tax Repealed
- Cook County soda tax to be repealed next week | Chicago ...
- The controversial Cook County pop tax is poised to fall flat. After months of wrangling, a “bipartisan” deal has come together to end the penny-per-ounce tax on ...
- Big Soda scores victory as Chicago-area tax repealed | Reuters
- Government officials in Chicago's home county voted on Wednesday to repeal a tax on sugary drinks, a win for a soda industry that has faced criticism from public ...
- Chicago-Area Soda Tax Repealed Despite Billionaire ...
- The Cook County Board repealed a controversial penny-per-ounce soda tax after a public outcry and intense lobbying by Chicago’s business community.
- Cook County Soda Tax Repealed | Chicago Tonight | WTTW
- Come December, Cook County shoppers and diners will no longer have to pay a much-reviled tax on sugary drinks after the county board voted Wednesday to repeal it.
- Maddon compares plate-blocking rule to soda tax - USA TODAY
- Cubs' Joe Maddon compares plate-blocking rule to recently-repealed Chicago soda tax. Joe Maddon thinks drinking soda and trucking catchers should both be ...
- With pop tax repealed, Preckwinkle says up to ...
- The Cook County Board repealed the controversial pop tax Oct. 11, 2017, which means soda drinkers won’t have to pay it come Dec. 1. After the vote, board President ...
- Chicago’s soda tax is repealed - Fizzled - The Economist
- IT MUST have been one of the shortest-lived taxes in the history of Illinois. On October 11th lawmakers of Cook County, which includes Chicago, overwhelmingly voted ...
- Cook County Board repeals soda tax | Chicago Sun-Times
- A 15-2 vote cemented the fate of the county’s controversial soda tax. The Cook County Board of Commissioners on Wednesday repealed the penny-an-ounce levy on ...
- Chicago to repeal soda tax after ... - The Washington Post
- About two months after the country’s largest soda tax went into effect, embattled lawmakers in Cook County, Ill. — the home of Chicago — have decided to repeal ...
- After the Cook County soda tax dies - Chicago Tribune
- Crack open that can of soda with gusto, taxpayers. You won. The unpopular soda tax in Cook County is set to be repealed during a vote Tuesday.
Uzax.com RSS Feed