Boxing At The 1996 Summer Olympics – Light Heavyweight
The Light Heavyweight class in the boxing at the 1996 Summer Olympics competition was the third-heaviest class at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia.
See how Floyd Mayweather Jr won bronze in the Men's Featherweight Boxing event at the Atlanta 1996 Olympic Games with our round up of his Olympic journey. Subscribe to the official Olympic...
Bing: Boxing At The 1996 Summer Olympics – Light Heavyweight
- Boxing at the 1920 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- These are the results of the boxing competition at the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp. Medals were awarded in 8 weight classes. The competitions were held from ...
- 1988 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- Hosting the 1988 Olympics presented an opportunity to bring international attention to South Korea. The idea for South Korea to place a bid for the 1988 Games emerged ...
- The most anticipated heavyweight fights in history ...
- Nothing grips the sporting world more than a huge heavyweight fight. Bob Mee looks back over some of the most-anticipated title clashes in history
- 2018 PyeongChang Olympic Games | NBC Olympics
- Visit NBCOlympics.com for Winter Olympics live streams, highlights, schedules, results, news, athlete bios and more from PyeongChang 2018.
- Boxing - Boxing’s legal status | sport | Britannica.com
- Boxing - Boxing’s legal status: Rule changes in British boxing took into account not only shifts in societal norms but the inescapable fact that the sport was illegal.
- Muhammad Ali - Black History - HISTORY.com
- Muhammad Ali (1942-2016) was an American former heavyweight champion boxer and one of the greatest sporting figures of the 20th century. An Olympic gold medalist and ...
- Fight by fight: Muhammad Ali's legendary career - USA TODAY
- Fight by fight: Muhammad Ali's legendary career. A fight-by-fight breakdown of the boxing career of the legendary Muhammad Ali.
- Rio 2016 Boxing - Results & Videos - Olympics
- All the best photo and video highlights of Boxing at the Rio 2016 Summer Games Olympics, plus official results and medals by event and athlete.
- The 50 Greatest Nicknames in Boxing History | Bleacher Report
- Oliver "The Atomic Bull" McCall shocked the boxing world in 1994 when he knocked out then-undefeated WBC heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis in the second round.
- Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74 - USA TODAY
- SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Muhammad Ali, widely hailed as the greatest heavyweight boxer in the sport’s history, died late Friday night after being ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed