Boxing At The 1932 Summer Olympics – Men's Middleweight
The men's middleweight event was part of the boxing programme at the 1932 Summer Olympics. The weight class was the third-heaviest contested, and allowed boxers of up to 160 pounds (72.6 kilograms).
Michael Carruth (IRL) bt Juan Hernández Sierra (CUB), 13:10.
Bing: Boxing At The 1932 Summer Olympics – Men's Middleweight
- Great Britain at the 1908 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- The United Kingdom was the host nation of the 1908 Summer Olympics in London. The British Olympic Association was the National Olympic Committee responsible for ...
- 1988 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- Hosting the 1988 Olympics presented an opportunity to bring international attention to South Korea. The idea for South Korea to place a bid for the 1988 Games emerged ...
- History of the modern Summer Games - Britannica.com
- Olympic Games - History of the modern Summer Games: The inaugural Games of the modern Olympics were attended by as many as 280 athletes, all male, coming from 12 ...
- United States Olympic medal winners - Newsday
- United States Olympic medal winners Team USA's Olympic medal-winning athletes throughout the history of the Olympic Games.
- Olympic athletes who have been caught cheating - Business ...
- Nationality: German. Sport: Track and field. Dora Ratjen came fourth in the women's high jump at the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, and broke the world ...
- This Day in History | Throwback Attack
- December 30. 1981 – Wayne Gretzky sets NHL record of 50 goals by 39th game of season. Today’s notable birthdays: Sandy Koufax, MLB (1935); Ben Johnson, sprinter ...
- 13 Gold Medal-Worthy Olympic Stories | Mental Floss
- Test your knowledge with amazing and interesting facts, trivia, quizzes, and brain teaser games on MentalFloss.com.
- Notable or Famous Wiltshire People | insidewiltshire
- Notable People. Below are some of the notable people with connections to Wiltshire (listed by earliest birth date to latest): King Athelstan (c893/894-939)
Uzax.com RSS Feed