Boxing At The 1932 Summer Olympics – Men's Bantamweight
The men's bantamweight event was part of the boxing programme at the 1932 Summer Olympics. The weight class was the second-lightest contested, and allowed boxers of up to 119 pounds (54.0 kilograms).
Here are the Filipinos who won in the Summer Olympics ever since the Philippines joined in 1924! Next up, RIO! The Philippines currently holds the record for ...
Bing: Boxing At The 1932 Summer Olympics – Men's Bantamweight
- Boxing at the 2012 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- The boxing tournaments at the 2012 Olympic Games in London were held from 28 July to 12 August at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre. A total of 286 competitors took part in ...
- Boxing at the 2008 Summer Olympics - Wikipedia
- The boxing programme of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China was held at the Workers Indoor Arena. Medals were awarded in eleven events, with each event ...
- Indian medal winners at Olympics - The Hindu
- India has so far won 9 gold medals, 6 silver and 11 bronze medals, a total of 26 medals in 30 Olympics Games.
Uzax.com RSS Feed