A black-hole cosmology (also called Schwarzschild cosmology or black-hole cosmological model) is a cosmological model in which the observable universe is the interior of a black hole.
Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, developed 100 years ago, predicts the existence of gravitational waves. In February 2016, the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory...
- Black Holes (Kindle Single)
- Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries
Neil deGrasse Tyson (Paperback - Sep 2, 2014)
- Black Hole Blues and Other Songs from Outer Space
Janna Levin (Paperback - Apr 18, 2017)
- The Next Revolution
- The Little Book of Black Holes (Science Essentials)
Princeton University Press
- Black Holes: Everything You Need to Know About Black Holes and Black Hole Physics (space exploration, space, astronomy, Cosmology)
- Introduction to General Relativity, Black Holes and Cosmology
Yvonne Choquet-Bruhat (Paperback - Feb 1, 2015)
- The Black Hole War: My Battle with Stephen Hawking to Make the World Safe for Quantum Mechanics
Little, Brown and Company
- Walls 360 Peel & Stick Space Wall Decals: Huge Sun Encircled By An Energy Field Orbits Near A Black Hole (36 in x 36 in)
- CafePress - Two Black Holes T-Shirt - Mens Comfort Colors Shirt
- CafePress - Conceptual Computer Artwork Of A Black Hole - Sta - Soft Fleece Throw Blanket, 50"x60" Stadium Blanket
- Hawking On The Big Bang And Black Holes (Advanced Series in Astrophysics and Cosmology)
Stephen Hawking (Paperback - Jun 30, 1993)
- Introduction to Black Hole Physics
- Rays Hot Plasma Radiate by Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Graphic (48 in W x 24 in H) WM13676
- Black Holes, Cosmology and Extra Dimensions
Kirill A Bronnikov, Sergey G Rubin (Hardcover - Sep 14, 2012)
- Beautiful Black Holes For Kids
K. Bennett, John Davidson (Paperback - Jan 17, 2016)
- Big Bang & Black Holes
- The Great Courses: Albert Einstein: Physicist, Philosopher, Humanitarian
Don Howard (DVD)
- Backpack Canvas Chest Pack Bag Buddhist Rucksack Shoulder Crossbody Sport
- Quantum Black Holes (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
Xavier Calmet, Bernard Carr, Elizabeth Winstanley (Paperback - Nov 22, 2013)
Bing: Black-hole Cosmology
- Cosmology - Wikipedia
- Cosmology (from the Greek κόσμος, kosmos "world" and -λογία, -logia "study of") is the study of the origin, evolution, and eventual fate of the universe.
- Cosmology News -- ScienceDaily
- Cosmology news. From deep observations of the far reaches of space and time to spectroscopic analysis and more. Read cosmology articles and consider how astronomers ...
- Frequently Asked Questions in Cosmology
- The evidence for the Big Bang comes from many pieces of observational data that are consistent with the Big Bang. None of these prove the Big Bang, since scientific ...
- Simple Sensible Cosmology: How our Finite Spherical ...
- Cosmology: Wolff Haselhurst Cosmology: The Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) in Space Solves the Problems of Cosmology by explaining how a Finite Spherical 'Observable ...
- Black hole - Wikipedia
- A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can ...
- Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation
- Cosmology, Galaxy Evolution & Gravitation. The ICG is a research institute at the University of Portsmouth devoted to topics in cosmology, galaxy evolution and ...
- Singularities - Black Holes and Wormholes - The Physics of ...
- In the centre of a black hole is a gravitational singularity, a one-dimensional point which contains a huge mass in an infinitely small space, where density and ...
- Ned Wright's Cosmology Tutorial
- Site maintained by a UCLA astronomy professor, which features an introduction to cosmology (which uses no more than high-school level mathematics), links to resources ...
- Before the Big Bang 1 - Loop Quantum Cosmology Explained
- What happened before the big bang? It's one of the most popular questions in astronomy. When the observable universe is smaller than an atom our classical ...
- What's Inside a Black Hole? Past the Event Horizon - Sky ...
- What’s inside a black hole? Wormholes? Alternate universes? If you fell into a black hole, only one thing’s for sure: its tidal forces would kill you.
Uzax.com RSS Feed