William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of the Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates explains why he is so optimistic about the world during a wide-ranging interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria.
- Bill Gates: The Life, Lessons & Rules For Success
Influential Individuals (Paperback - Aug 4, 2017)
- Showing Up for Life: Thoughts on the Gifts of a Lifetime
Bill Gates Sr., Mary Ann Mackin (Paperback - May 11, 2010)
- Business @ the Speed of Thought: Succeeding in the Digital Economy
Bill Gates (Hardcover - Mar 1, 1999)
- Who Is Bill Gates? (Who Was?)
Patricia Brennan Demuth (Paperback - Mar 21, 2013)
- Bill Gates: The Life and Business Lessons of Bill Gates
George Ilian (Paperback - Sep 17, 2016)
- Bill Gates: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies)
Michael B. Becraft (Hardcover - Aug 26, 2014)
- Jobs Vs Gates: The Hippie And The Nerd
Steve Jobs, Bill Gates (Amazon Video)
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
Ashlee Vance (Paperback - Jan 24, 2017)
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
Walter Isaacson (Paperback - Oct 6, 2015)
- Gates: How Microsoft's Mogul Reinvented an Industry--and Made Himself the Richest Man in America
Stephen Manes, Paul Andrews (Paperback - Jan 21, 1994)
- Why Is Bill Gates So Successful? Biography for Kids 9-12 | Children's Biography Books
Dissected Lives (Paperback - Dec 1, 2017)
- Bill Gates biography bio book
David Right (Paperback - Jun 21, 2017)
- Bill Gates (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Lil Wayne (MP3 Music)
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
Brad Stone (Paperback - Aug 12, 2014)
- Hard Drive: Bill Gates and the Making of the Microsoft Empire
James Wallace, Jim Erickson (Paperback - Jun 1, 1993)
- Road Ahead, The
Bill Gates (Hardcover)
- Live at Art D'Lugoff's Top of The Gate [2 CD]
Bill Evans (Audio CD - Apr 7, 2014)
- Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson (Hardcover - Oct 24, 2011)
- Hell's Gate: A Thriller
Bill Schutt, J. R. Finch (Mass Market Paperback - Feb 28, 2017)
- Bill Gates (The Road Ahead, Includes Companion Interactive CD-ROM)
William H. Gates III, Nathan Myhrvold, Peter Rinearson (Hardcover)
Bing: Bill Gates
- Bill Gates - Wikipedia
- William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of ...
- Bill Gates Biography - Biography
- Biography.com tracks the life and career of Bill Gates, from his early interest in computer programming to his place as founder of Microsoft to his philanthropic work ...
- Bill Gates (@BillGates) | Twitter
- 2,589 tweets • 969 photos/videos • 44.1M followers. "Melinda and I got a kick out of doing our first autocomplete challenge. We answer more tough questions in our ...
- Bill Gates - Home | Facebook
- Bill Gates. 19M likes. Public Figure ... Today marks one year since our dear friend Hans Rosling’s passing. In the last year of his life, Hans sent us a very ...
- Home | Bill Gates
- Join the Gates Notes community to access exclusive content, comment on stories, subscribe to your favorite topics and more. We will never share or spam your email ...
- Bill Gates
- With his wife Melinda, Bill Gates chairs the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the world's largest private charitable foundation. The foundation works to save lives ...
- Bill Gates (@billgatesaz) | Twitter
- 3,124 tweets • 739 photos/videos • 7,336 followers. "My thoughts and prayers go out to all of our @GOP delegation and the others involved in the Virginia train ...
- Bill Gates - The New York Times
- News about Bill Gates. Commentary and archival information about Bill Gates from The New York Times.
- Bill Gates - CNBC
- 4:28 AM ET Thu, 8 Feb 2018. TOKYO— Japanese internet and energy company SoftBank Group Corp. reported Wednesday a more than 11- fold surge in profit for the fiscal ...
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- the path out of poverty begins when the next generation can access quality healthcare and a great education. In developing countries, we focus on improving ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed