Bering Sea Whale
Two rare North Pacific right whales were spotted in the Bering Sea.
- National Geographic Readers: Great Migrations Whales
National Geographic Children's Books
- Behavior of bowhead whales of the Davis Strait and Bering/Beaufort stocks v. regional differences in human activitities (SuDoc I 72.12/2:91-0029)
Gary W. Miller (Unknown Binding)
- FREQUENCY OF KILLER WHALE (ORCINUS ORCA) ATTACKS AND SHIP COLLISIONS BASED ON SCARRING ON BOWHEAD WHALES (BALAENA MYSTICETUS) OF THE BERING-CHUKCHI-BEAUFORT SEAS STOCK
John C., et al George (Pamphlet)
- TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE ECOLOGY OF BELUGA WHALES (DELPHINAPERUS LEUCAS) IN THE NORTHERN BERING SEA, CHUKOTKA, RUSSIA
Nikolai I., et al Mymrin (Pamphlet)
- CHANGES IN THE NUMBERS OF CETACEANS NEAR THE PRIBILOF ISLANDS, BERING SEA, BETWEEN 1975-78 AND 1987-89 [WHALES]
Lariann & Hunt, George L Baretta (Pamphlet)
- Alaska's Whaling Coast (Images of America)
- Changing to Orcas, Changing to Men
- Aerial surveys of endangered whales in the northern Bering, eastern Chukchi, and Alaskan Beaufort seas, 1983: With a five year review, 1979-1983 (Technical report / Naval Ocean Systems Center)
D. K Ljungblad (Unknown Binding)
Bing: Bering Sea Whale
- Bering Sea - Wikipedia
- The Bering Sea (Russian: Бе́рингово мо́ре, tr. Béringovo móre) is a marginal sea of the Pacific Ocean. It comprises a deep water basin, which then ...
- Bering Sea and Strait | sea, Pacific Ocean | Britannica.com
- Bering Sea and Strait: Bering Sea and Strait, northernmost part of the Pacific Ocean, separating the continents of Asia and North America. To the north the Bering Sea ...
- Climate change and control of the southeastern Bering Sea ...
- We propose a new hypothesis, the Oscillating Control Hypothesis (OCH), which predicts that pelagic ecosystem function in the southeastern Bering Sea will alternate ...
- Comparison of warm and cold years on the southeastern ...
- Comparison of warm and cold years on the southeastern Bering Sea shelf and some implications for the ecosystem
- Killer whale - Wikipedia
- The killer whale or orca (Orcinus orca) is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family, of which it is the largest member. Killer whales have a diverse ...
- Top 10 Deepest Ocean and Sea | wikiocean
- 8. Bering Sea. The next place goes to Bering Sea that has an average depth of 1,491 meters. Bering Sea got its name after the Danish explorer Vitus Bering ...
- Alaska Whale Watching includes Where To See Whales in Alaska
- Alaska Whales - Where To See Whales in Alaska for 2017. When is the best time to see whales in Alaska? What is the best month for whale watching Alaska? The best time ...
- Beluga Whale Species Profile, Alaska Department of Fish ...
- Status, Trends, and Threats Status. The Beaufort Sea, eastern Chukchi Sea, eastern Bering Sea, and Bristol Bay populations are considered healthy and stable.
- Whale migration
- Home Top areas to view whales Accommodation Facts about whales Whale classification Breeding patterns of whales Whale migration Join Us Whale migration
- Marine Discovery Tours | Oregon's #1 Whale and Sea Life Cruise
- Come Aboard for a Floating Adventure on the Oregon Coast's #1 Sea Life Cruise! Endorsed by the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
Uzax.com RSS Feed