Australia Approves Gay Marriage
Gay couples will be able to legally marry in Australia after a same-sex marriage bill sails through parliament, ending decades of political wrangling. IMAGES.
Bing: Australia Approves Gay Marriage
- Australia approves gay marriage in ... - Daily Mail Online
- Australia has voted to approve gay marriage after a majority of the population voted 'yes' in a drawn-out and controversial postal vote on same-sex unions.
- Scottish Episcopal Church approves gay marriage - BBC News
- The vote makes it the first major Christian church in the UK to allow same-sex marriage.
- Australia approves same-sex marriage - Business Insider
- Australia has voted yes in favour of same-sex marriage. The Australian Bureau of Statistics says 7,817,247 people – 61.6% of the vote, said yes. The no ...
- Australian Parliament Approves Same-Sex Marriage - npr.org
- Australian Parliament Approves Same-Sex Marriage : The Two-Way The vote in Australia's House of Representatives follows passage in the Senate last week.
- Gay Marriage | HuffPost
- Follow gay marriage court cases and debates, stay up-to-date on the states that allow gay marriage, and share your opinion on this gay rights issue.
- Australia | HuffPost
- Australia news, photos, videos, and opinion. ... Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you.
- Australia posts out ballots in gay marriage survey | Stuff ...
- Latest Ipsos/Fairfax poll in Australia shows 70 per cent there support same-sex marriage are among those 'certain' to vote, however only 65 per cent of the public are ...
- Apple Approves Gay Social App for Ages 12 and Up
- Apple has approved a gay social networking app that claims to be safe for children as young as 12, and aims to lead adults, teens and tweens to places that are " ...
- australia | Tumblr
- Aries: australia voted to make gay marriage legal Taurus: australia voted to make gay marriage legal Gemini: australia voted to make gay marriage legal
- Gay Marriage Timeline - Gay Marriage - ProCon.org
- Nov. 21, 1976 - Non-Church Sanctioned Gay Wedding Makes News "Back on Nov. 21, 1976, in Northwest Washington, [Wayne] Schwandt and [John] Fortunato walked down the ...
Uzax.com RSS Feed