Australia Approves Gay Marriage
Gay couples will be able to legally marry in Australia after a same-sex marriage bill sails through parliament, ending decades of political wrangling. IMAGES.
Bing: Australia Approves Gay Marriage
- Australia Celebrates As Parliament Approves Same-Sex ...
- Australia Celebrates As Parliament Approves Same-Sex Marriage Public opinion was on the side of marriage equality.
- Australia approves gay marriage in ... - Daily Mail Online
- Australia has voted to approve gay marriage after a majority of the population voted 'yes' in a drawn-out and controversial postal vote on same-sex unions.
- Australia approves same-sex marriage - Business Insider
- Australia has voted yes in favour of same-sex marriage. The Australian Bureau of Statistics says 7,817,247 people - 61.6% of the vote, said yes. The no vote was 38.4% ...
- Presbyterian Church Votes To Allow Gay Marriages | HuffPost
- In a monumental move, the nation's largest Presbyterian denomination voted Thursday to change its definition of marriage and allow its pastors to officia...
- Timeline of same-sex marriage - Wikipedia
- Same-sex union legislation; Same-sex union court cases; Timeline of same-sex marriage; Recognition of same-sex unions in Africa; Recognition of same-sex unions in Asia
- Anglican Church of Australia - Wikipedia
- The Anglican Church of Australia is a Christian church in Australia and an autonomous province of the Anglican Communion. It is the second largest church in Australia ...
- How gay marriage harms people - creation.com
- Feedback archive → Feedback 2017. How gay marriage harms people Three reasons that abandoning God’s design for marriage is bad for society.
- Gay Marriage Timeline - Gay Marriage - ProCon.org
- Nov. 21, 1976 - Non-Church Sanctioned Gay Wedding Makes News "Back on Nov. 21, 1976, in Northwest Washington, [Wayne] Schwandt and [John] Fortunato walked down the ...
- Penny Wong cries as Australia votes yes to gay marriage ...
- Australia voted to approve gay marriage after close to eight million people - 61.6 per cent of the population - voted in favour compared to 38.4 per cent who voted ...
- PM targets gays in marriage law - National - www.smh.com.au
- The government today rushed legislation amending the Marriage Act to exclude gay couples and ban same-sex couples from adopting children from overseas into parliament.
Uzax.com RSS Feed