Aung San Suu Kyi
Aung San Suu Kyi (; Burmese: အောင်ဆန်းစုကြည်; MLCTS: aung hcan: cu. krany [àʊɴ sʰáɴ sṵ tɕì]; born 19 June 1945) is a Burmese politician, diplomat, and author, and winner of a Nobel Peace Prize.
What is Aung San Suu Kyi's responsibility for the Rohingya crisis in Myanmar? Mark Urban reports. Newsnight is the BBC's flagship news and current affairs TV ...
- Letters from Burma
Aung San Suu Kyi (Paperback - Apr 14, 2010)
- Freedom from Fear: And Other Writings
Aung San Suu Kyi (Paperback - Jul 14, 2010)
- The Lady and the Peacock: The Life of Aung San Suu Kyi
Peter Popham (Paperback - Apr 30, 2013)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Activist for Democracy in Myanmar (Modern Peacemakers)
Judy L. Hasday (Library Binding - Jan 1, 2007)
- Aung San Suu Kyi, Voice of Hope: Conversations with Alan Clements
Aung San Suu Kyi (Paperback - May 6, 2008)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: A Biography
Jesper Bengtsson (Hardcover - Mar 1, 2012)
- Aung San Suu Kyi and Burma's Struggle for Democracy
Bertil Lintner (Paperback - Jan 3, 2012)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Myanmar's Freedom Fighter (Making a Difference: Leaders Who Are Changing the World)
Laura La Bella (Paperback - Aug 1, 2014)
- The Burma Spring: Aung San Suu Kyi and the New Struggle for the Soul of a Nation
Rena Pederson (Hardcover - Jan 15, 2015)
- The River of Lost Footsteps: A Personal History of Burma
Thant Myint-U (Paperback - Jan 8, 2008)
- Aung San Suu Kyi-Burma's Nobel Prize Winning Human Right Activist-Time magazine, January 10, 2011 issue.
January 10, 2011 issue. Aung San Suu Kyi-Burma's Nobel Prize Winner Human Rights Activist-Time magazine (Paperback)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Standing Up for Democracy in Burma (Women Changing the World)
Bettina Ling (Paperback - Nov 1, 1998)
- Aung San Suu Kyi (Champion of Freedom)
Sherry O'Keefe (Library Binding - Oct 1, 2011)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Fearless Voice of Burma (Newsmakers Biographies Series)
Whitney Stewart (Library Binding - Apr 1, 1997)
- The Face of Resistance: Aung San Suu Kyi and Burma's Fight for Freedom (Mekong Press)
Aung Zaw (Paperback - Jan 2, 2014)
- AUNG SAN SUU KYI: FREEDOM FIGHTER AND DEMOCRACY ICON OR ACCIDENTAL HERO AND WESTERN PUPPET? (The Assassination Book 1)
PETER (HEIN) SIMMEN
- The Lady: Aung San Suu Kyi: Nobel Laureate and Burma's Prisoner
Barbara Victor (Paperback - Nov 7, 2002)
- Greetings from Myanmar: Exploring the Price of Progress in One of the Last Countries on Earth to Open for Business (Kindle Single)
- Perfect Hostage: A Life of Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma's Prisoner of Conscience
Justin Wintle (Paperback - Jul 1, 2013)
- Aung San Suu Kyi: A Portrait in Words and Pictures
Christophe Loviny (Hardcover - Nov 1, 2013)
Bing: Aung San Suu Kyi
- Aung San Suu Kyi - Wikipedia
- Aung San Suu Kyi, like other Burmese names, includes no surname, but is only a personal name, in her case derived from three relatives: "Aung San" from her father ...
- Aung San Suu Kyi | World | The Guardian
- The human rights group says attacks on Rohingya Muslim are continuing, despite Aung San Suu Kyi’s claims to the contrary
- Aung San Suu Kyi - Facts
- Burma's Modern Symbol of Freedom. The Burmese Peace Prize Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi is the daughter of the legendary liberation movement leader Aung San.
- Aung San Suu Kyi: The rise and fall of Asia's Mandela - CNN
- Once revered for peacefully protesting Myanmar's military dictatorship, Nobel prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi is under fire for failing to help Rohingya Muslims
- Aung San Suu Kyi blames world conflicts on illegal immigration
- NAYPYITAW, Myanmar – Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi said the world is facing instability and conflict in part because illegal immigration spreads ...
- Daw Aung San Suu Kyi - The New York Times
- News about Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. Commentary and archival information about Daw Aung San Suu Kyi from The New York Times.
- Profile: Aung San Suu Kyi - BBC News
- BBC News profiles Aung San Suu Kyi, who led the National League for Democracy to a majority win in Myanmar's first openly contested election in 25 years.
- Aung San Suu Kyi | Myanmar politician and opposition ...
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Politician and opposition leader of Myanmar, daughter of Aung San (a martyred national hero of independent Burma) and Khin Kyi (a prominent Burmese ...
- Aung San Suu Kyi - Biographical - Nobel Prize
- 1942: September 6. Marriage of Aung San, commander of the Burma Independence Army, and Ma Khin Kyi (becoming Daw Khin Kyi), senior nurse of Rangoon General Hospital ...
- Bob Geldof returns award in protest against Suu Kyi - CNN
- Bob Geldof hands back his "Freedom of the City of Dublin" award, also held by Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi, to protest her handling of the Rohingya crisis.
Uzax.com RSS Feed