The Artisan and the Duke: A Historical Regency Romance Book
4.5 out of 5 stars · 155 customer reviews
eBooks · Abigail Agar
When he discovers that what he thought was a young man is really a beautiful young woman, Gregory is intrigued. Together they stumble into a mystery surrounding a fire that should never have happened, and get pulled into the darker corners of society.
Jules Kelley's opinion of high society is pretty low. So, when a noble playing commoner stumbles upon her and her secret she is all but certain that things could not get worse, until there is a fire and a raid on the Mason Guild. Gregory may have saved her from the guards, but is he just saving her from one evil only to pull her into another?
"The Artisan and the Duke" is a historical romance novel of approximately 80,000 words. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after.
Get This Book FREE With Kindle Unlimited!
- For the Love of a Duchess: A Historical Regency Romance Book
- An Unusual Lady for the Tormented Duke: A Historical Regency Romance Novel
- A Forthright Courtship: A True Historical Regency Clean and Sweet Romance Novel
- A Cinderella for the Duke: A Historical Regency Clean Sweet Romance Novel
- Once Upon an Earl (Heirs of High Society) (A Regency Romance Book)
- The Rake Who Rescued Me
- A Pure Lady for the Broken Duke: A Historical Regency Romance Novel
- The Marquess Meets His Match
- Let Sleeping Dukes Lie (Rules of the Rogue Book 2)
- A Duchess to Fight For: A Historical Regency Romance Book