Capturing a Cowboy's Heart: A Historical Western Romance Book
4.5 out of 5 stars · 118 customer reviews
eBooks · Aurora Hanson
Introducing the "Capturing a Cowboy's Heart" Novel - Discover NOW The New Western Romance Book by Aurora Hanson!
Lovely - Romantic - Exciting!
A page-turning western full of action, drama and, of course, romance!
When Emmie Star leaves the city to find a new life in cattle country with her only living relative, she is left stranded, scared and alone.
Earle Barnet is a superb horse trainer but slow to anger and fight. Can Earle, with his own troubles in running a small ranch, find it in his heart to help?
He is as blonde as she is dark haired, literally and figuratively. Will their opposite characters and backgrounds help each other out in ways they could never have imagined, or will they make them clash and get into conflict?
Despite the way they meet, who will save who and, most importantly, will they fall in love?
"Capturing a Cowboy's Heart" is a historical western romance novel of approximately 80,000 words. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after.
Get This Book FREE With Kindle Unlimited!
- Loving a Runaway Bride: A Historical Western Romance Book
- The Marshall's Second Chance: A Historical Western Romance Book
- The Frontier Gambler's Lady: A Christian Historical Romance Novel
- The Bride’s Secret (Family of Love Series) (A Western Romance Story)
- The Rancher's Son: 2 Book Special Edition Includes Trinity's Loss (Inspirational Western Brides 5)
- For the Love of a Duchess: A Historical Regency Romance Book
- The Rancher’s Second Chance Bride (Christian Historical Western Romance) (Brides of Inspiration series Book 3)
- Doc Holt
- The Artisan and the Duke: A Historical Regency Romance Book
- Her Silent Burden (Seeing Ranch series) (A Western Historical Romance Book): A collection of two connected stories