Lightning to SD Card Reader, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, Trail Game Camera Card Viewer Reader for iPad mini Air Pro and iPhone X/8/8plus/7/7plus/6/6s/6plus/6s plus/5/5c/5s
Personal Computer · BOOTOO TECH
- 【Multi-function】: 1 * SD Card port (SD / SDXC / SDHC / RS-MMC / MMC Micro Card), 1 * Micro SD / TF Card port (Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / Micro SD Card), 1 * USB port(USB3.0), 1 * Female Lightning 8 pin charging port.
- 【No App Required】:Lightning SD Card Reader gives you two ways to import photos and videos. One is to use USB cable, the other is to read from SD / Micro SD card directly.
- 【Supported format】:RAW, ARW, CR2, NEF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, ICO, TGA, HEIC
- 【USB Connect Function】: With USB 2.0 OTG interface, your iPhone/iPad could connect camera or another iPhone/iPad transfer photos and videos directly, also USB peripherals like USB ethernet adapter, keyboard and audio/MIDI interfaces etc.
- 【Please Note】: 1. This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current. 2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time. 3.It is "One-Way-Transfer"
Support for iOS 9.2-iOS 11.3
●Operating Voltage: 3.3V
●Operating current: <100mA
●Interface: Lightning/SD Card /TF Card/ USB Receptacle
●W/R Speed: USB2.0 Speed (14MB/S-16MB/S)
●Connect to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data port directly. No need app installation.
●It supports a Lightning cable to charge iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★The lightning 4 in 1 Camera Connection Kit has 4 ports. However, USB port, SD port and Micro SD port can't be used at the same time. The Lightning port can be used together with any of above 3 ports. For example, you can charge iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and put keyboard type at the same time.
★If USB flash disk/ Micro SD card / SD card directly use with this kit, you must create "DCIM-folder.
⑤How to operate 4 ports
1.USB Receptacle port
The device that be connected to USB Receptacle must be less than 100 mA. You can connect USB peripherals like Hubs, Keyboard and card reader for Compact Flash, SD, micro-SD, and more. You also can plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, and then attach your digital camera USB cable. Furthermore, the USB port supports external PC.
♦SD card port
Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, and then insert your SD card
♦Micro SD card port
Plug the connection into the dock connector port on your iPad, and then insert your Micro SD card
Plug the lightning connection into the dock connector port on your iPhone, and then attach your standard lightning to USB charging and data sync cable.