Aspire Student Planner (8.5 x 11 inches) August 2018 - July 2019 Academic Agenda - Inspiring Full Color Organizer For Goal Setting, Time Management, Study Skills & More - [Grades 6th - College]
4.5 out of 5 stars · 63 customer reviews
Office Product · Action Publishing, Inc.
- More than a simple day planner, this is a tool for time management and goal setting as well as learning and improving 21st Century Skills. Explore Critical Thinking, Time Management, Collaboration, Communication, Initiative, and Information Liter
- Features include monthly and weekly page views for 13 months (Aug-Aug) designed for students 6th grade - College. Weekly page views include month-at-a-glance, goals, task trackers, journaling section, SAT vocabulary, and useful tips and tools
- A clean and uncluttered layout allows students to develop essential skills such as organization, time management and planning, customized to their personal needs
- Heavy duty, double loop wire O binding and rugged covers.
- Proudly madein Colorado, USA!
• Readily Available Resources - Along with the useful tools and the SAT vocabulary on every weekly layout, the back has a plethora of other resources including full color maps, cell diagrams, math equations, different types of writing, and more!
• With a clean and minimalist-focused layout, students aren't boxed in with time slots or subjects and have the freedom to fill each day out in the way that works best for them. Students can easily schedule for schoolwork and other activities and develop their own time management and planning skills.
• After school and weekend areas help students track personal study time and extracurricular activities
• Includes a comments and signature box, a daily hall pass, inspiring full-color photos, Life Skills content aligned to STEAM, study skills, SAT vocabulary, and a robust academic reference section
• Perfect for Grades 6-College
• Academic Reference Section
• 8.5 x 11 inches - 144 Pages - 13 Months (Aug-Aug)
• Made in Colorado, USA!
Action Publishing offers Day Planners for Students of all ages, and are used by nearly one million students worldwide. We believe that the power to improve ourselves, our relationships, and our world resides in each of us.