Amaze Student Planner (8.5 x 11 inches) August 2018 - July 2019 Academic Agenda - Inspiring Full Color Organizer For Goal Setting, Time Management, Study Skills & More - [Grades 2nd – 6th ]
3.7 out of 5 stars · 19 customer reviews
Office Product · Action Publishing, Inc.
- Put the Student in Control - Each weekday allows for students to write in what they did or what they need to do for each subject, including after school. Each Day has a spot for comments/signatures. Students can easily schedule for schoolwork and other activities and gain their own time management and planning skills.
- Get inspired - Each monthly page view includes a large space for students to write their monthly goals, a list for the books they've read, and a list of special days of the month, including fun national month celebrations.
- Features include - Monthly and weekly page views for 13 months (Aug-Aug) designed for students 2nd - 6th grade. Weekly page views include month-at-a-glance, days broken down by subject, including after school and a place for comments/signature, weekly spelling words, vocabulary, and life skills.
- Readily Available Resources - Along with the life skills and vocabulary on every weekly layout, the back has a plethora of other resources including full color maps, writing tips, math terms and tables, science facts, digital citizenship, simple machines, and art charts.
- Sturdy and Durable - Each planner has our heavy gauge wire-O twin loop binding, made specifically for Action Agendas. It won't crack or unwind! Each planner also has a poly front and back cover which helps it hold up to tough use and makes it easy to clean.
• Readily Available Resources - Along with the useful tools and the SAT vocabulary on every weekly layout, the back has a plethora of other resources including full color maps, cell diagrams, math equations, different types of writing, and more!
• With a clean and minimalist-focused layout, students aren't boxed in with time slots or subjects and have the freedom to fill each day out in the way that works best for them. Students can easily schedule for schoolwork and other activities and develop their own time management and planning skills.
• After school and weekend areas help students track personal study time and extracurricular activities
• Includes a comments and signature box, a daily hall pass, inspiring full-color photos, Life Skills content aligned to STEAM, study skills, SAT vocabulary, and a robust academic reference section
• Perfect for Grades 2nd-6th
• Academic Reference Section
• 8.5 x 11 inches - 144 Pages - 13 Months (Aug-Aug) • Made in Colorado, USA!
Action Publishing offers Day Planners for Students of all ages, and are used by nearly one million students worldwide. We believe that the power to improve ourselves, our relationships, and our world resides in each of us.