Pumice Cleaning Stone with Handle, Toilet Bowl Ring Remover Cleaner Brush Stains and Hard Water Ring Remover Rust Grill Griddle Cleaner For Kitchen/Bath/Pool/Household Cleaning 4 Pack
5 out of 5 stars · 1 customer reviews
Health and Beauty · Aniann
- Effective Cleaning: Our Toilet Bowl Pumice Cleaning Stone can easily and quickly clean the stubborn hard-water deposits, accumulated calcium deposits, corrosion and rust stain, hard water stains, won't scratch your ceramic tile and metal.
- Eco-Friendly and Safety: Made of 100% natural pumice, eco-friendly and safe for children, pets, plants and water, non toxic and odourless. It is preferred over chemicals and cleansers as the most effective method to remove stains.
- Super Convenient: The heavy duty pumice stone with a durable handle in the end, you can clean the hard water stains in your toilet bowl keeps your hands out of dirty. There is a hole at the top of the handle, you can hang it on the hinge clip to storage after using.
- Fits Most Household Cleaning: The pumice stone fits for cleaning barbecue racks, toilet bowl, swimming pool tiles, ceramic fixtures, laundry room fixtures, grills or metal appliances and even dead skins.
- Notice: 1. Please wet the grey rubbing pumice stone before using it, It will have more powerful cleaning function. 2. You can sharp the pumice stone with some tools to clean the narrow edges and corners in the toilet bowl or other fixtures.
Remove the stubborn hard water ring in the toilet towl, sinks, bathtubs
Remove accumulated calcium deposits on the grills, barbeque rack, ceramic fixtures
Remove rust and corrosion on the scissors, knife, barbeque rack
Remove scale from the swimming pool
Remove dead skin on your feet
Color: Grey pumice cleaning stone and white handle
Material: stone: natural pumice stone; Handle: plastic
Size: Cleaning Stone: :5.5 inch X 1.6inch x 1.6inch; Handle: 4.13 inch long
Package Includes: 4 x pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner
1.Please wet the grey rubbing pumice stone before using it.
2.Please gently run the surface of the fixtures to clean and rinse and dry.