What Will Be Will Be: The Carmel Sheehan Series Book 3
4.9 out of 5 stars · 79 customer reviews
eBooks · Jean Grainger
For Carmel, Ireland means misery, loneliness and fear and she never wants to return. The new, confident and happy Carmel only exists in the cosmopolitan streets of London, and if she has to go back to Ireland she fears that she’ll revert to the mousey, downtrodden woman she once was.
But when her Dad is so excited to introduce her to the extended family she never knew she had, he suggests a family road trip of Ireland’s famous Wild Atlantic Way and she hasn’t the heart to turn him down. She tells herself that Sharif will be by her side, and maybe the Ireland her father knows and loves isn’t as bad as she’s made it out to be?
As Carmel returns to the land of her birth, she discovers that she can’t go forward until she makes peace with her past, and with her country.
What Will Be Will Be is the final book in the Carmel Sheehan Series.
- What Once Was True: An Irish WW2 Story
- The Story of Grenville King: A feel-good Irish summer read. (The Conor O'Shea Series)
- The Future's Not Ours To See: The Carmel Sheehan Series Book 2
- Letters of Freedom - The Carmel Sheehan Series Book 1: A Novella
- Safe at the Edge of the World: A feel-good Irish summer read. (The Conor O'Shea Series)
- Shadow of a Century: An Irish Love Story
- Jean Grainger Box Set: So Much Owed, Shadow of a Century, Under Heaven's Shining Stars
- Under Heaven's Shining Stars: A heartwarming Irish story of friendship.
- So Much Owed: An Irish World War 2 Story
- The Tour Box Set: The Tour, Safe at the Edge of the World and The Story of Grenville King (The Conor O'Shea Series)