Guitar Tuner, Atmoko Clip-on Tuner for Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Larger LCD Display, Battery & 3 Guitar Picks for Lifetime Use &User Manual Included
4.4 out of 5 stars · 51 customer reviews
Musical Instruments · Atmoko
- ♪♪SUPPRTS MULTIPLE INSTRUMENTS- guitar, ukulele, violin, chromatic, cavaquinho
- ♪♪FAST & HIGH PRECISE VIBRATION TUNER - It reacts quickly to vibration of the instrument, without being disturbed by background noise. The precision is about ±1 cent.
- ♪♪LARGER & ROTATIONAL SCREEN - 1.65-inch and 360° rotatable screen. You can read the data from any angle.
- ♪♪SUPER EASY TO OPERATE - Clip the tuner to the headstock and begin to tune.
- ♪♪WORRY-FREE 18 MONTH WARRANTY18 & 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Energy Saving - Auto Power Off
The tuner will auto power off if no operation for 3 minutes to save energy. The tuner is powered by a button battery, which is attached in our package. Please install the positive pole inward.
The silicone clip is stable and can avoid scratching. It can open to 1in / 26mm in max. The ultra large screen with 360° adjustable swivel is convenient to watch. This delicate gadget is small and lightweight. Just leave it in the instrument case for use. It won't waste too much space.
How to Tune
1. Long press the power button to turn on/off the tuner;
2. Clip it to the headstock or other vibration area of the instrument;
3. Short press the power button to select modes and press A4 button to select A4 frequency (if needed);
4. Pluck the string and give a single sound. If the needle points to the middle and the screen turns green, it is in tune. Or you need to screw or loose the string and try again.
1. If you are a green hand, you'd better loose the string a little at first, then gradually screw it and tune to avoid string breaking.
2. Do not clean the tuner by liquid or alcohol.
3. Do not use the tuner in humid, stale, high-heat or intense shaking environment.
4. Avoid the tuner hitting hard objects.
5. Please remember to take out the battery when the tuner is unused for a long time.
Tuning range: A0(27.5Hz) - A3(1760Hz)
Tuning modes: Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Cavaquinho, Chromatic
Precision: ±1 cent
Pitch calibration: 430Hz - 450Hz
Weight: 1 ounce / 27g (without battery)
- Guitar Fret Crowning Luthier File Stainless Steel Narrow Dual Cutting Edge Tool Set of 2
- On Stage XCG4 Black Tripod Guitar Stand, Single Stand
- Guitar Strap With 3 Pick Holders For electric/Acoustic Guitar
- Teach Yourself to Play Guitar: A Quick and Easy Introduction for Beginners
- Acoustic Guitar Primer Book for Beginners - Deluxe Edition (DVD/CD)
- ChromaCast Pearl Celluloid Guitar Pick 10 Pack, Medium Gauge (.73mm)
- Guitar Chords: Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-Carry, One Chord on Every Page
- Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Pink Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack
- Elixir Strings 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Light (.012-.053)
- First 50 Songs You Should Play on Ukulele