Travel Stories and Highlights: 2018 Edition
4 out of 5 stars · 5 customer reviews
eBooks · Robert Fear
Travel around the world with this fascinating collection
60 compelling Travel Stories and 40 absorbing Travel Highlights from 44 authors, writers, and poets.
An enthralling mix of travel experiences that will let you explore different parts of the world from the comfort of your own home. A book you can just pick up and enjoy whenever you have a spare minute.
Travel from the Australian outback to the wilds of North Borneo. Spend time rafting in Bosnia, trekking in the Himalayas and on a road trip through Europe. Experience living as an illegal immigrant in Mexico. Encounter a shark and swim with dolphins. Enjoy the ambience of Paris and a miracle at Lourdes. Marvel at Bedouin hospitality. Travel by train across India and meet a prince along the way.
Immerse yourself in these and many more wonderful recollections. These enchanting short stories and highlights will stay with you long after you finish reading them.
You never know, this book may just inspire your next travel destination.
Do not delay, get your copy now.
- Don’t Go There: From Chernobyl to North Korea—one man’s quest to lose himself and find everyone else in the world’s strangest places
- Travels with Rachel: In Search of South America
- Peanut Butter and Passports: Driving Apes, Skivvy Skydivers And Travel Tales From Around The World
- The Exotic and the Mundane: One couple, a bold decision, and the life-changing adventure that followed.
- The World and I, Vol. 1: A woman's travels in 65 countries
- Fresh Eggs and Dog Beds 2: Still Living the Dream in Rural Ireland
- No Wrong Turns: Cycling the World, Part One: Paris to Sydney
- African Ways Again: More recollections of life in South Africa
- The World and I, Vol. 2 A woman's travels in 65 countries
- The Best American Travel Writing 2017 (The Best American Series ®)